Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Ya. My bro is a big fan of hitman. He plays it while I observe. But I feel the game becomes mechanical later on. I too enjoyed first hitman though.

I will be starting to play Crysis 3 by early next week. Old game but at that time sadly lacked on a capable rig & gfx card and playing such game in sluttery frames is an insult.
Was rusting resting in my brothers laptop for 4yrs. Now will kick start it on my capable rig.:cool: on highest frame rate ultra settings.

^ reddead redemption 2. If not, Uncharted
Want to avoid Open world games for now. That's why not considering Far cry 5, Assassin's Creed or RDR2. And RDR is quite costly anyway.
Just considering whether the current price of uncharted (1300/- around) is worth it since this isn't a full length campaign.

Want to avoid Open world games for now. That's why not considering Far cry 5, Assassin's Creed or RDR2. And RDR is quite costly anyway.
Just considering whether the current price of uncharted (1300/- around) is worth it since this isn't a full length campaign.
which console?[DOUBLEPOST=1545055580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys, whats the best place to buy second hand Xbox one games?
cex.india if its available. Mostly there will be gaming focused shops in every city. Also on olx/quikr

Started playing Ghost reacon about 2 weeks back and its been great so far. I am playing it more like a sniper game and having the extra guys at hand to finish off 4 people in one shot is very entertaining. Thanks for the reco.
Get the Year 1 pass which includes 2 DLCs and 1 extra mission set in the main game for 1400 odd bucks and it will serve you well.
I completed the Fallen Ghosts DLC and it was the same good old formula with harder enemies. Then moved on to the main campaign for the extra missions under Peruvian Connection. Haven't tried out Narco Road yet but its supposed to be crap going by Steam reviews.

F**k Epic. Tried paying with Paypal .Didn't work.
Tried with credit card next. The transaction failed with the message that the amount will be credited in 3-5 business days and then got a message from CitiBank that 25 USD has been debited.
Seriously they expect to compete with Steam?

Back