Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Far Cry New Dawn-5/10

This is the only FC which felt like a chore to me.

I reduced its rating even further after playing Metro Exodus as both games deal with a post-nuclear apocalyptic setting but Hope County is a supermarket compared to the bleak world of Metro Exodus where you have to bloody think about engaging in every combat situation in terms of how many bullets you might have to spend.

But I guess that has to be the case since the American spirit is one of optimism to the brink of naivety whereas the Russians are pessimistic to the verge of almost being suicidal.

Metro Exodus-9.5/10
I think the finale was the most intense yet most calm sequence I have ever had the pleasure of playing.
There was no epic firefight and giant monster, just you fighting against your worst enemy: the environment, reminding you what the real horror in the post-apocalypse is.

No game has ever made me so emotionally invested in its supporting characters and have an ending sequence that made me feel so many emotions at once before.
I daresay I got a lump in my throat and this was better than the Little Sister good ending on Bioshock which was the only game ending so far which made me cry almost. Granted I haven't played Nier Automata though.

Metro was always about the atmosphere, the moral, and not big fights and bosses.
Don't get me wrong...Metro Exodus has its flaws in gameplay mechanics but this game is pure art, it's a gem when it comes to story driven shooters, I think it's the best I've played ever besides Bioshock.

And yeah Epic Launcher sucks a**. Midway in my gaming session the game crashed and Epic Launcher was unable to start the game. I had to go to the .exe itself and start the game which messed up my savegames.

It almost got me to rage quit the game but I am happy that I didn't give up.

Last edited:
Witcher 3 Mods I am using:
2YiFCdk.png

started doom eternal couple of days ago... graphics are a bit glitchy but too intense gameplay and always out of ammo if not properly planned.

Finished Outer worlds sometime back, having fun with AOE 2 DE now.

GTA5 is next on the radar, finally get to play it after an eternity lol.

Completed DOOM Eternal (PC)!

What a game, absolutely vicious! Barring the platforming needed to get to certain areas in the game (which made me pull my hair out at times!) this took arena shooting to an entirely different level. Every game after this will seem like snail-mail combat wise after playing this monster title!

Completed DOOM Eternal (PC)!

What a game, absolutely vicious! Barring the platforming needed to get to certain areas in the game (which made me pull my hair out at times!) this took arena shooting to an entirely different level. Every game after this will seem like snail-mail combat wise after playing this monster title!
I've been playing for few days now. they should not have put that platforming stuff.

Finished playing DOOM : ETERNAL.
Hated the platforming stuff at first. If you hate it too, get the suit upgrades that give more control in air. It gets better with suit upgrades and also if you watch a video of a pro gamer when stuck, it really solves most timewasting issues. Once in a while you wont be able to coordinate the e, shift, wasd buttons.

I loved the game, and the hectic pace of it all. I think my instincts & reflexes grew like 10x during this game since I dont game much lmao. I mean wow, damn things justkeep coming pew pew pew.
Post automatically merged:

started doom eternal couple of days ago... graphics are a bit glitchy but too intense gameplay and always out of ammo if not properly planned.
No issue with graphics or ammo. You need to kill the fodder demons for ammo and life with chainsaw or blood punches. And also upgrade ammo you can carry. It gets much easier then, I mean comparatively. If you aren't running helter skelter with 10% life, looking for ammo or health, dashing attacks, this game wouldnt be doom eternal. lmao.

Finished playing DOOM : ETERNAL.
Hated the platforming stuff at first. If you hate it too, get the suit upgrades that give more control in air. It gets better with suit upgrades and also if you watch a video of a pro gamer when stuck, it really solves most timewasting issues. Once in a while you wont be able to coordinate the e, shift, wasd buttons.

I loved the game, and the hectic pace of it all. I think my instincts & reflexes grew like 10x during this game since I dont game much lmao. I mean wow, damn things justkeep coming pew pew pew.
Post automatically merged:

No issue with graphics or ammo. You need to kill the fodder demons for ammo and life with chainsaw or blood punches. And also upgrade ammo you can carry. It gets much easier then, I mean comparatively. If you aren't running helter skelter with 10% life, looking for ammo or health, dashing attacks, this game wouldnt be doom eternal. lmao.

Doom Eternal sounds more like Dead Space :D

BTW, Thanks for the detailed feedback. Will save lots of trouble.

Farcry 3: I finished this 2 days ago. Still a few optional missions left. Any other game like this(I know about FC 4/5 and New Dawn) but anything else apart from those. Haven't actually played any title in a long long time. Planning to buy either GTA 5 or Witcher 3 or you guys suggest something else. Stopped playing after orange box came out.

Farcry 3: I finished this 2 days ago. Still a few optional missions left. Any other game like this(I know about FC 4/5 and New Dawn) but anything else apart from those. Haven't actually played any title in a long long time. Planning to buy either GTA 5 or Witcher 3 or you guys suggest something else. Stopped playing after orange box came out.
why havent you played Witcher 3?

Back