Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Started Desperados III and loving it...

Desperados-III-2020-07-13-21-46-41-514.jpg

Desperados-III-2020-07-13-22-26-27-549.jpg

Reminds me of the old commandos games...

Started GTA 5 a couple of weeks back, but just could not get into it. Got it for free on epic so no regrets...i guess I have just outgrown some types of games.

Started GTA 5 a couple of weeks back, but just could not get into it. Got it for free on epic so no regrets...i guess I have just outgrown some types of games.
GTA 5 lacks soul imo. Map is big but lifeless. I played it on ps4 so I couldnt even enjoy the mods. I just completed the main story and said sayonara

Uninstalled it, just getting bored playing it...its not like ou can do the mission in different ways or anything...just too boring now

GTA 5 if i had played it back in 2013 when it released i would have been mindblowned, the size of the game itself was nuts back then. But after finally getting to play it after playing the witcher 3, far cry 5 etc it's age definitely shows and i just didn't like the story tbh,it was a confusing mess, the missions were fun but once you do complete the game, there really isn't much to do. Huge sandbox map felt lifeless with most of the NPCs just walking around (which does not make a city feel alive).

Completed Desperados III :)

Final Showdown Plan Screenshot:
Desperados-III-2020-07-31-21-56-42-304.jpg

Yeah, it was pretty insane that execution and so happy that all 8 enemies fell to their doom after I hit the "EXECUTE" command!

Last edited:
Started playing Destroy All Humans . such a fun game to play and thq did a great job remastering it . its so much fun just getting in a flying saucer and destroying shit up

I remember going to xbox arcade and playing this game paying 10rs/hour since I was a 5th class student and couldnt afford xbox those days. what a trip

Completed the game but i liked the Shadow Tactics more, because there are not much games likes it based on the EDO Era (Japan). But all in all, this a good game.
Post automatically merged:

Completed Desperados III :)

Final Showdown Plan Screenshot:
Desperados-III-2020-07-31-21-56-42-304.jpg

Yeah, it was pretty insane that execution and so happy that all 8 enemies fell to their doom after I hit the "EXECUTE" command!
Mine was totally opposite.

Hah. Coincidence, i found this thread to update my game status. Had started yesterday and stopped when Aloy grew up. Will be continuing now. Looks pretty good and no issues for now.

Finished HOB, lovely game (got it for free from Epic). Then completed Black Ops III, okay kind of game. Modern Warfare had its own aura which has faded now.
Playing Arkham Knight (again got it free from Epic and it is with all the DLC). PC performance sucks and it would crash without any error but the gameplay is good and it is a huge game. I played like 2 hours and completing all the task, not the Riddler one's and still at 3%.

Back