Your PC Picture

well my system is all dismeteled at home as i needed to clean it and also to put A8N SLI in.
So i will be putting it together this weekend hopefully.
Will post pics on sunday. My room is not neat but my rig packs some serious punch under the hood :p

well some1 lend me a cam so that i can post pics 2...but its not great as above :O .....think u can go ahead and giv darky some competition... :cool2: .......

lool, darklord has too much money ;)
I try to make most out of the stuff i get. Thats why i invested in watercooling system long time ago and its serving me great. With Geil4400 this baby goes to friggin 2.7Ghz if I drop the Multiplier to 9 and increase FSB to 300.
Just need ASUS to sort out 1T bug which they confirmed will be solved in next couple of bios revesions and man then this system will fly :D
I am seriously avoiding blowing money on 1 more graphic card as 6800GT SLI is IMHO a cash blowout. My system as of now can take anything i can throw at it.( Actiually i have spent my money on 1 but trying to sell it an get 1 more LCD monitor )
Yes it will benchmark higher but I know its gona last me only as much as single 6800GT will.

Mine does 2.7 GHz & 350 HTT [2.4Ghz] on stock cooling and Transcend DDR400 Ram .So ?
big deal.I dont need water cooling for that to achieve. :D
Well i wanted good grafix card for long time so i got them.I was too excited to try out SLI so i did it.Any problems dude ?
Everything else is perfect for me.So grafix card was my priority.

bottle said:
quit b**chin dark and show some pics of your uber rig :tongue: :cool2:

I will surely post.Just let me get completed with my case & Northbridge mod then i will surely post. :construc:

Dear Bottle Sir, :euro:
Please grant me some time,

:please:

well no problems. Didnt you see this ;) in my post?
No offence dude its your money, blow it as you want.
Of course new A64 run cool but not the previous processors I had. I had Athlon XP and then P4. My P4 2.6C was overclocked to massive 3.4Ghz and on stock cooler it simply couldnt go pass 3.2.
Those extra Mhz were achieved by watercooling, more silent too :)
And I dont plan to keep my graphic card for more than 1 year. There will be a technology which will outdate even SLI setups with the features( I say features may not essentially be speed). From last 4 years the most things i have changed is graphic card. I have gone through GF2 GTs, GF3 ti 200, ATI 9700np, 5900U and 9800XT and 6800GT. So for me investing in SLI is not the top priority :) I cant stop myself when it comes to graphic card.
I invested in SLI board just to make sure that I wont have to change the board if I change my mind which is very distince possibility.
WHat I said was my openion, i never said everyone should do that.
By the way Darklord whats your memory clock set to. I know 350HTT but what divider you are using. I am 100% sure DDR400 wont to 1:1 at those speeds.
I have lower HTT but RAM is 1:1 thanks to Geil PC4400( samsung TCCD ). But I would love to get it working at 1T which i cannot do for now.

needpics.gif
:p

Come on guys how hard is it to take a pic of your pc? :no:

have patience. My new system should be up and running by tomorow.
Till then here are the old pics. All hand work in hurry :p
Image661.jpg

Image662.jpg

Image663.jpg

Image664.jpg

Image660.jpg

Thats was old P4 system.

i dont either. this is pic taken from My6600 phone :p
I blow too much money on camera to save and get DigiCam :p
Some if your friend must have camera phone right? tell em to do a small faour.

funkymonkey said:
well no problems. Didnt you see this ;) in my post?
No offence dude its your money, blow it as you want.
Of course new A64 run cool but not the previous processors I had. I had Athlon XP and then P4. My P4 2.6C was overclocked to massive 3.4Ghz and on stock cooler it simply couldnt go pass 3.2.
Those extra Mhz were achieved by watercooling, more silent too :)
And I dont plan to keep my graphic card for more than 1 year. There will be a technology which will outdate even SLI setups with the features( I say features may not essentially be speed). From last 4 years the most things i have changed is graphic card. I have gone through GF2 GTs, GF3 ti 200, ATI 9700np, 5900U and 9800XT and 6800GT. So for me investing in SLI is not the top priority :) I cant stop myself when it comes to graphic card.
I invested in SLI board just to make sure that I wont have to change the board if I change my mind which is very distince possibility.
WHat I said was my openion, i never said everyone should do that.
By the way Darklord whats your memory clock set to. I know 350HTT but what divider you are using. I am 100% sure DDR400 wont to 1:1 at those speeds.
I have lower HTT but RAM is 1:1 thanks to Geil PC4400( samsung TCCD ). But I would love to get it working at 1T which i cannot do for now.
Cool it man.Easy easy....
Well i will be very straight forward.I didnt like your comment - "lool, darklord has too much money " :-[
"I try to make most out of the stuff i get. " -----> Do you mean i get stuff to keep as a showpiece ? :huh:

"I am seriously avoiding blowing money on 1 more graphic card as 6800GT SLI is IMHO a cash blowout." :hap5:

These comments i didnt like but as you said its just your opinion,so now i am cool.

Also i dont wanna fight but by those comments i felt offended.

Anyways now that you have clarified, i am cool.
So lets leave this aside,shall we?
I feel fellow OC'ers shudnt fight amongst themselves. :lol:

Anyways as far as i am concerned i have declared peace :cheers:

What do you say ? ;)

Back