Your PC Picture

^^Thanks brother.Ok I will keep the subwoofer away from the cabinet.
<

@^ NEAT!

Is that a TV used as monitor? How is the experience?

Yes, indeed. Primary monitor, for atleast 4 hours daily, I use some 19" dell at work, dunno...

I am good with it, mind you thats a 1080p plasma, with very low input lag, connected to the PS as well....

I mostly, game, watch FullHD movies, and surf TE. it serves me well, but ofcourse, there is always a need for more pixels...
<

so I wait till can get me more of those....

....else I like it; it needs some font adjustment which most of the newer drivers provide, but then once calibrated it works good.

Yes, indeed. Primary monitor, for atleast 4 hours daily, I use some 19" dell at work, dunno...

I am good with it, mind you thats a 1080p plasma, with very low input lag, connected to the PS as well....

I mostly, game, watch FullHD movies, and surf TE. it serves me well, but ofcourse, there is always a need for more pixels...
<

so I wait till can get me more of those....

....else I like it; it needs some font adjustment which most of the newer drivers provide, but then once calibrated it works good.

I did try this setup once on my tv (40"). But found readability a issue. what screen size is that setup?

#Infected that is a really cool setup, where did you get those game posters from?....and lamination?
...got high res. pics form the net...used Photoshop, to match emall, and add logo's etc and edited them.

Then made them all same size and sent for printing, and then framing...

Fully home made, well nearly....

Back