Your PC Picture

Are your eyes still functional? do you try to count pixels at that range? That is way tooo less viewing distance bro! I cannot view anything less than 6 feet from my bravia!

Oh well ! They seemed fine last time I got 'em checked...well not really 3 feet but you can tell how close m sitting if thats on a desk, and so is my keyboard and mouse.

Honestly, you can come over and try counting the pixels, I know there are about 1920x1080 but haven't counted.

yeah I know it is way to less but for gaming ie. m way to close, but it works fine for me. Mind you my primary usage is only gaming and Movies and not much of text, I have my work PC for most of the 'TEXT WORK.'

But then again please remember it is also a plasma, and hence the one pixel is not showing one color but a mixture of different color rays to produce the color in a pixel, and is constantly refreshing at 600Mhz, so it is harder to differentiate exactly one Pixel as it is in an LCD. I don't know how to explain the difference, most of the sites are blocked from office I will try and find something to explain what I am trying to say.

Oh well ! They seemed fine last time I got 'em checked...well not really 3 feet but you can tell how close m sitting if thats on a desk, and so is my keyboard and mouse.

Honestly, you can come over and try counting the pixels, I know there are about 1920x1080 but haven't counted.

yeah I know it is way to less but for gaming ie. m way to close, but it works fine for me. Mind you my primary usage is only gaming and Movies and not much of text, I have my work PC for most of the 'TEXT WORK.'

But then again please remember it is also a plasma, and hence the one pixel is not showing one color but a mixture of different color rays to produce the color in a pixel, and is constantly refreshing at 600Mhz, so it is harder to differentiate exactly one Pixel as it is in an LCD. I don't know how to explain the difference, most of the sites are blocked from office I will try and find something to explain what I am trying to say.

As ironic as i may sound. I love a big display monitor! Would definitely look into the plasma viewing distance (something worth digging into).
<

As ironic as i may sound. I love a big display monitor! Would definitely look into the plasma viewing distance (something worth digging into).
<

Also look into the heat these guys give out, if you dont keep the AC on on a hot day you will feel heat coming from it if you are 3ft away...

its nice in winter though
<

Here are pics of my setup.

izt838.jpg

242cq4i.jpg

and before someone makes comments on the table-chair setup, i want to say that i will be moving to a bigger table soon.
<

#samiryadav , why don't you wall mount the speakers around you ?

#devesh38 nice rig, especially the window display
<

Back