Your PC Picture

Well i guess the title says it all,Just take a pic of your baby,here is mine its a bit old but thats how he looks like...

Picture.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

:p
:wow:

well all i can say is that i don't have those game boxes to show off :p :tongue:

super pics m8. btw you got dual view enabled or what?
On the monitors i mean

Hey Super!

i don't have those game boxes to show off
LOL!! mate,well your not the first one to say that,well i keep them near cuz thats the games i play at the moment (well exept hl2 that doesnt need a CD) and yes they are to show off too :p :rofl:

you got dual view enabled or what?
No,i have 2 video cards each connected to a monitor,the main one is connected to the 9800pro and the other is connected to the 9200.i can enable dual view on both but i dont need that at the moment(since i have 2 monitors and thats all i need for now)
Some may ask why 2 monitors,well i use to moderate our irc channel and the clan forums,just keeping track of everything minute by minute while playing.

hmmm
grt
may i know what irc channel. Wanna see it for sure.
(you can pm me the name if its the other world kind ;) )

Btw hows HL2 going on 9800? What max res you getting. Ofcourse at full settings.

SuperNova said:
hmmm
grt
may i know what irc channel. Wanna see it for sure.
(you can pm me the name if its the other world kind ;) )

Btw hows HL2 going on 9800? What max res you getting. Ofcourse at full settings.
It was the in the time i was in the clan not long ago (i left a month ago after a year of being there) the irc channel is called #UEOclan on irc.americasarmy.com,and i had a friend do us another one on gamesurge but didnt go that popular since everyone was used to the main one but i think its still there,the site of my former clan is http://ueoclan.com
UEO standing for United Elite Operations.
(offtopic why dont we have a IRC channel?or make one?)

as for Hl2,well it varies i did some ss to show you,in firefights it will go as low as 40fps,overall i am happy with fps,btw my 9800pro isnt overclocked...if you have any tips please provide them mate..and what do you think about overclocking it?i heard from friends who have their 9800pro overclocked that the difference fps is about 15-25 in all games,i don't know if its worth it...

(offtopic why dont we have a IRC channel?or make one?)

Actually we are planning, but unfortunately not many people and that includes people who otherwise are considered seniors know IRC... or just consider it geeky. Lets see. I sure wanna start it ;)
if you have any tips please provide them mate..and what do you think about overclocking it?

I sure wanna but i think darky will kill me if i answer that. :p If you looking for overclocking tips, darky is the king.(I heard he overclocks like hell)
Btw you might consider it mighty silly but i avoid overclocking. If the game is unplayable at the stock speeds, fat chance gain of 5-7FPs will make it any better. Apart from the usual headache of frying the card. Btw my processor is overclocked, but not the card.

Btw you might consider it mighty silly but i avoid overclocking.
No not at all,i haven't overclocked anything and i wont in the near future either,its not worth those few fps beside the risk of frying it...but now i feel more comfortable hearing that from an PC expert...once again thank you :hap2:

lol i am not exactly a hardware expert ,,, wait till the hardware fella here hear that :p
Actually its more of a personal opinion.
Some people just want to get the best out of their hardware. So they overclock to the max. I am happy with what the company gives me :p

lol,still its good to hear it from someone with more experience in PC's then me..btw if i come one day with one of those stupid pc questions,plz don't laugh it me :(

Me a bit newbie to pc's :blushing: though i'am learning a bit everyday thanks to this site & the knowledge of everybody here.

Well Albert,you can OC your 9800 Pro to 9800XT levels easily.9800 Pro is clocked @ 378 Mhz i guess and XT is 412 MHz.
I had OC'ed mine to 450.So i guess 412 is comfortable.
So you can boast of 9800XT ....heheheh..lol

Darky said:
Well Albert,you can OC your 9800 Pro to 9800XT levels easily.9800 Pro is clocked @ 378 Mhz i guess and XT is 412 MHz.
I had OC'ed mine to 450.So i guess 412 is comfortable.
So you can boast of 9800XT ....heheheh..lol
Hey Darky!
Can you please give me a guide/detailed information oh how to do that?i would be more then thankful,btw my specs are in the "Post your rigs" thread.

Albertpacino said:
Hey Darky!
Can you please give me a guide/detailed information oh how to do that?i would be more then thankful,btw my specs are in the "Post your rigs" thread.

Well you can contact me on Yahoo/MSN-
ameygokhale@hotmail.com
ameygokhale@yahoo.com

It is better to talk there instead of explaining it here.

Anyways i tried,
ATI Tool,Radlinker,Riva Tuner.

THe best results i got was with Riva Tuner.

You can install Riva Tuner and increase GPU core speed to 412MHz out of the box,no problem whatsoever.

If you wanna go further, i suggest you eahnce the cooling and case ventilation.

Anyways see you soon on MSN/Yahoo. ;)

Back