Your thoughts on Whatsapp Spyware Pegasus

What would you do if you got hold of such a software even if downloaded via torrent websites or dark web or anything which allowed you to spy on your friend's or colleague's whatsapp messages filled with filthy or personal messages? I'm pretty sure most of the tech enthusiasts or atleast some on this forum know or have heard about a WhatsApp Spyware that existed even 1 year back?

Is it really possible to get hold of such software on torrent sites ? if you do i'd be surprised if it worked without requiring additional security hardware.

This software is sold only to govt agencies of the three letter variety. So chances of finding it in the wild and making it work ain't happening.

What irked me and is the reason this became a topic in the first place is people in the opposition, HR activists got informed by facebook, owner of whatsapp that they may be compromised.

This is the part that needs more info. Because commentary going around is the govt is spying on these people.

Are they ? Not jumping to conclusions on the basis of allegations. More info required

Put it this way if the govt had the wherewithal to do what it is being accused for there would be no need for extended duration internet blackouts in this country. In collaboration with telcos they'd be able to interfere in any trouble making before the trouble began. Kinda like how the Israelis ensured there never was a 3rd intifada. India cannot do that yet and its debatable whether it should be able to do it.

Last edited:
I got myself banned since last 6+ months..
Do not try the thrash,

I am using malware infected software and so are you, I can get you before you search for me.. !!!!

Else, Whatsapp/FB could be history till now !!!!!

Banned from where
i GUESS our group leader was someone starting letter O..
thats enuff to share that hacked tool, till today online..

I tested on my family people, hacked 3 in less then 15 minutes, and got banned.
limit was 1 per week initially. ;) lol..

I still have that stuff on TG.. (wont share)

i GUESS our group leader was someone starting letter O..
thats enuff to share that hacked tool, till today online..

I tested on my family people, hacked 3 in less then 15 minutes, and got banned.
limit was 1 per week initially. ;) lol..

I still have that stuff on TG.. (wont share)
I am all lost. Growing old

I got myself banned since last 6+ months..
Do not try the thrash,

I am using malware infected software and so are you, I can get you before you search for me.. !!!!

Else, Whatsapp/FB could be history till now !!!!!
You are saying you got hold of pegasus ? and it works ?

Back