Audio Yuin PK3 earbuds quality has gone down massively

RS4

Skilled
Just posting this thread for earbud users who have used Yuin PK3 earbuds in the past and also for the future buyers, the latest ones on sale sound very very lousy, they sound like any other basic earbud now and the difference between the new and old is so large that i was astonished and in disbelief.

Point to be noted that i bought these new sets from the same seller who sold me the last two PK3's i bought, as everyone knows these don't have good quality cable, so anyway i am used to buying a new one whenever it conks out.

After that i checked, the PK3 thread on headfi and the last few pages on there confirmed my conclusions, people there have bought PK3's from different sources in desperation to get the earlier sounding ones but everyone has failed in their efforts as the company itself is making crappy ones now. Sad to see such a nice sounding, iconic earbuds ending up like this.

After this, i bought another 2-3 cheap but good earbuds listed on forums, they sounded ok but none give the comfort factor of the Yuin shape. So, now found a seller on aliexpress who sells custom earbuds and have ordered a earbuds with Yuin casing, Yuin PK2 drivers and OFC Silver plated wire with durable cabling, lets see how they turn out.

@FaH33m @esanthosh

Back