Z5500 Speakers Underwarranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was meant for me...why confuse everyone and write a confusing statement...

kiran1103 said:
It was meant for you buddy.

Not sure where u got the idea I was not interested in selling:)....I think the point of making a sale thread is to buy and sell stuff...

BTW: if u are looking to increase ur post count by spamming around...be informed market posts are not counted:)

LASTLY and MOST IMPORTANT: If u are not interested in buying at the price I am expecting pls don't lowball try other markets for second hand products:eek:hyeah:.

if u are not interesed in buying don't comment about my intentions of selling...

U can start a new thread to discuss any OT from this sale thread...don't use my thread to give ur judgements and insights

for Others... I am plannin on getting the speakers RMAed...so ecpecting a brand new SEALED Packed speakers.

Price will remain the same...and as the lowballer:) earlier mentioned a new one is around 17.5-18k incl taxes(Which i still doubt seriously) in blore...15k is a good deal

I am too lazy...that's why 15k with a free optical cable.... so effectively 3k (if it comes for 17.5k all inclusive <which i doubt:no:>)cheaper and everyone knows RMA will be done for control pod issue...

RoBoGhOsT said:
yea it will be better for u to rma and sell new one :)

@arvind..

make sure to ask the dealer how long it will take to rma... the process is very long... too long... read upto 30 day time....

called him up...he said 6 working days.... I am plannin on paying some money and getting it instantly:devil2:

m-jeri said:
@arvind..

make sure to ask the dealer how long it will take to rma... the process is very long... too long... read upto 30 day time....

Well..... All I can say is Good luck. Dont see any reason to get offended.

And you were the only one who got confused :eek:hyeah:

vercetti said:
If it was meant for me...why confuse everyone and write a confusing statement...
Not sure where u got the idea I was not interested in selling:)....I think the point of making a sale thread is to buy and sell stuff...

BTW: if u are looking to increase ur post count by spamming around...be informed market posts are not counted:)

LASTLY and MOST IMPORTANT: If u are not interested in buying at the price I am expecting pls don't lowball try other markets for second hand products:eek:hyeah:.
if u are not interesed in buying don't comment about my intentions of selling...
U can start a new thread to discuss any OT from this sale thread...don't use my thread to give ur judgements and insights

for Others... I am plannin on getting the speakers RMAed...so ecpecting a brand new SEALED Packed speakers.
Price will remain the same...and as the lowballer:) earlier mentioned a new one is around 17.5-18k incl taxes(Which i still doubt seriously) in blore...15k is a good deal

^^

Ofcourse he didnt get confused. he was just pissed at ur un necessary comments. now was that so hard to understand? why dont u take the low balling methods to pm when he posted like that. if it doesnt sell its his pblm, why u take it as ur burden.

@m-jeri...thanks for explaining it to him:)

kiran saab

I was offended as u clearly said "I was not interested in selling"... if u want a killer deal and I can't give it to u....u can't and should not go around in a public forum saying 'the seller is not interested in selling' (read: seller is simply doing timepass)...projects a bad impression to everyone

Luck not needed:)...not too desperate to sell....

Thanks for the free bumps anyways

Yes, my only intention was for free bumps. Honestly. I just continued on where u left saying AMARBIR is selling for 19k and all. So I updated the thread with Bangalore price. So now its clear that you are not desperate to sell. That's what I have potrayed "not interested to sell" or as you said "... not too desperate to sell...."

So you shouldn't be getting offended for this.

Trust me, I have had the same situation when I was trying to sell my RD350. After so much of hearing unnecessary comments I gave up and kept the RD with me.

Take a chill pill now

^ Read TE market rules buddy..
the product owner can sell it for price he wants..
if he wants to sell his product for 15k,& you think it's a high price then PM him with a proof rather than crapping thread..
it's up to OP for what price he wants to sell..
so,plz don't crap anyone's thread..

@KIRAN

U r the one who needs to take a chill pill...and more so learn some english:)

not interested and not desperate are too very evry different terms...

Desperate...can let it go to lowballers and spammers for as low a price as the lowballer quotes

not intersted.... no matter what happens I will not sell it

not desperate...will sell it if I get the right price....ppl from delhi and HYD are ready to buy it at 15.5k shipped.... its just that I am not interested...

roboghost was offering 14.5k local pickup but somehow his friend was unable to pickup from my home

Not sure why only u and some selected lowballers think the price is not right...

anyways pls start a seperate thread for all spamming

and pls pls learn to DIFFERENTIAL b/n different English words....they were made for a reason....not interested and not desperate HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT MEANINGS....

Dictionary lao bhai logo

And stop putting lame excuses to post in my sale thread....got pass ur time somewhere else...if not interested in buying and if not providing any new info then just stay off:thanx:and stop ur :bshit:

if u don't stop now...i ll have no choice but report u

Ok... Apologies if my words have been construed as craping the thread. I had no intentions to crap this thread. Its your product, its your thread so you have every right to it. I have understood this and wish to end it. I am not at all offended by your words. As I told you I have been in such situations.

Mods : With permission of Vercetti. I am okay with deletion of all my comments within this thread. :)

Well...it must be easy for u to take any kind of crap and absorb it....not all of us can take crap and absorb it within us...

BTW: apologies not accepted as u don't mean it...no need to be formal and complete formalities ...but guess u always do this in such kind of situations...

first u say i am not intersted in selling...the u put some other excuses and say that not interested and not desperate are the same...

and now u say that u had no idea that ur words were crapping the thread:mad:

'SELLER NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING'...if u don't think this is crapping/misleading and 100 other things then i guess u need to start thing afresh and start from the beginning again

kiran1103 said:
Apologies if my words have been construed as craping the thread.

I think you missed out a key word "Seems" . So there lies the disclaimer and no need to get soo much offended. I just want to end this honestly. Its upto you now to show your big heart. :)

Its not a disclaimer...

How in the world did it seem to u that i was not intersted??? just because i did not price is lower as per some lowballing standards u made the conclusion??

its like lowballing with a disclaimer....

-->MAY i take it for 5000 bucks?

-->SEEMS like all lowballers who give disclaimers are lame, timepass, cheap lowballers:)

-->SEEMS lowballers are the greatest

err...MAY, SEEMS is the disclaimer here but is this really a disclaimer?

dude...u are sounding ridiculous and lame with ur every post

kiran1103 said:
I think you missed out a key word "Seems" . So there lies the disclaimer and no need to get soo much offended. I just want to end this honestly. Its upto you now to show your big heart. :)

Ok... both of u please stop, this is getting weird...and request a mod to clean this up.

Ya dude new is close to 16,500 with 2 years warranty. Go to any Ezone and pick up from there. What do u think you could sell it @. 12K i am interested> Lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back