Z5500 Speakers Underwarranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy143 said:
Ya dude new is close to 16,500 with 2 years warranty. Go to any Ezone and pick up from there. What do u think you could sell it @. 12K i am interested> Lemme know
Can you please tell me in which bangalore Ezone its for 16.5K(including vat) .. Also incase you want to mention your lower bid to the seller its common courtesy to use the PM route so as to keep the thread clean .. Anyways i really doubt its gonna be sold for 12K

Offtopic , Hey i too had the backlight problem , the service center guys said it may be due to voltage fluctuations but they any way replaced it :)!!

Err...u get a brand new package...full RMA of the whole system when u have the backlit issue

I am too lazy to take it to the Rashi ppl for RMA. Also i kinda like the control pod without any lights

^^

very true. I mostly use it at evenings to night and that light is just irritating to me.

Bump guys...for sale again...

no lowballing.

Sale is for a week after which I may be out of station for 5-6 months

Dude Bombay is available @ 15.5K... Lamington road. Wake up. If you are really interested to sell please quote a price with what is the current market condition, and not from when you bought it.

Dude..if u are getting it for 15.5k go ahead and buy it from there...don't bother crapping thread unless u can gimme a hone number of the place where it sells for 15.5k

u wake up and try ur cheap triocks elsewhere...n00bs man

happy143 said:
Dude Bombay is available @ 15.5K... Lamington road. Wake up. If you are really interested to sell please quote a price with what is the current market condition, and not from when you bought it.

Last day for the sale tomorrow...

special price for blore buyers...

14k + free optical cable

Looks like this would be eating dust in my room while I am away:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back