Zagg Invisible shields,screen protectors, and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Me and metalspree were looking for some invisible shields for PMPs, and phones. Zagg shields are supposedly the best out there ,and nothing of similar quality is available in local market.

Zagg.com has screen protectors for phones,portable media players,Ipods ,laptops and even watches.

They ship to india directly.and have a discount of 30% for 3 or more than 3 products.

Anyone interested in getting invisible shield,or protection for their expensive gadgets please go through Zagg.com and post here. If we have lots of orders ,I might approach Zagg.com for a bulk discount on total or shipping.

Please dont crap the thread saying you got a screen protector for XYZ. amount in local market.:p

ORDER DETAILS:

Cowon D2 Screen +Toshiba satellite A305 -Metalspree - full payment made.

5800 xpress music full body - Paddydevil -partial payment made.

Samsung JET SCH-W850 full body - Farookh-full payment made.

Nokia N78 full body + PSP front - Sohail99-full payment made.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 screen- full payment(excluding shipping) made by Fizzmall.

I got one quite some time back for my iphone, it was great and really tough but it had a kind of orange peel effect on the surface. Check out some high res close up pics if you can before you decide

where are the high resolution pics ? :S Can you please upload a few.

EDIT: and thanks for informing about the Iphone invisible shield ,I was thinking of getting one,will have to think about it now.

by the way I read somewhere,(cant recollect where :ashamed:as it was a google search result )

that orange effect which is left back on the phone is the adhesive of the shield .not sure what it exactly it meant.

It would be nice if you can post some pics.

yeah when i removed the invisible shield it left some residue that refused to go which i guess was the adhesive.
i did some googling and it appears that the newer versions are more smooth and don't have the orange peel effect
edit:
found a pic.. its not too obvious but you can see the dimple effect on the left side around the main button at the bottom part of the phone.
View attachment 7740

Attachments

• img_0775-large.jpg
    img_0775-large.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 312
will update you guys with the Prices soon. waiting for metalspree to try out the payment/ checkout options with the coupons/ discounts.

by the way Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

seems to have similar items at cheaper prices , but is the quality same :ashamed:.

The complete shield for Iphone for 8$ looks good.

Discount coupons available are only of 20%.Since i am getting 30% off for adding 3 products the coupon code becomes invalid.

@dharmilstar and Satan,thanks for the links :D.

Edit: I have the quote for invisible Shieldz .I have attached a copy of the quote.Please go thru and revert back for any queries.

The apple iphone 3G cover is for my brother.Faheem update the thread with interested members.

capturejfi.jpg

capture1bee.jpg

Punker said:
link of?plz don't get 5800 n n82 body cover... i want cover of laptop n n81....

Ok will do that.I need link of the product from zagg.com just provide the link here so that i can navigate easily.The price is going to be 30% off excluding shipping.Will talk to faheem tonight about the bulk order discount.

wasn't able to find cover for laptop n for n81 i have already posted the link so plz see to it n let me knw....

I have a ZAGG Fan account that entitles me to some more discounts. Incase you guys want. BTW all the iphone I have sold have had the Invisible Shield and it does become yellowy at which point u ask for Warranty Replacement.

Being a ZAGG Fan I get free warranty shipping too.

nitant said:
I have a ZAGG Fan account that entitles me to some more discounts. Incase you guys want. BTW all the iphone I have sold have had the Invisible Shield and it does become yellowy at which point u ask for Warranty Replacement.

Being a ZAGG Fan I get free warranty shipping too.

can you please check the total pricing and discounts for the above mentioned products (screenshot). It will be really nice if you can process the order using your Fan account.

Others who have showed interests ,please confirm if you want to buy the product.

The tentative pricing should be 30% less than the price mentioned on ZAGG and since Total 15$ shipping will be shared ,add 2-3$ for shipping.

Once the products arrive ,local shipping will be 50-75 bucks max.

This should give you an idea of the pricing. Maybe if Nitant orders it for us,we will get a better price.

@Faheem i guess not many peeps are interested.I tend to order the product on 3rd of August.If there is no orders don't mind ordering for myself alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back