Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones (ZM-RS6F Theatre 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeViLLe said:
I think that these headphones are from a very old stock (maybe 1yr or more)… coz the packing of the one I bought was worn-out, scratched and had lost its shine… but the headphones inside were new and perfectly fine…
So did u get ur hands onto all of them ?
Where do we pick them up from ?

i too would like to get one of these ..

im pretty interested . please revert back with the price and those who have bought it please let us know how good they are etc :D

i would like to be second in line. for the new batch

THANKS in advance

^^ I just hope I get one too....I did post earlier (post #12) here regarding the same ....so just posting to confirm that I am still very much interested.....If at all there is a second batch, that is. And I would like to have two of these headphones ....If possible. :)

TheIndian said:
they dont seem very loud, .. or am i doing something wrong ?

Same here… For movies and I have put the volume bar to full… but for music and games half-way is enough…
Maybe its coz of onboard audio... may be someone with a sound blaster or dedicated sound card can help…

NeViLLe said:
Same here… For movies and I have put the volume bar to full… but for music and games half-way is enough…

Maybe its coz of onboard audio... may be someone with a sound blaster or dedicated sound card can help…

Nope, I am using onboard audio (Palit N73V) with these headphones. At full volume everyone in my room can hear the sound coming from the speakers.

If you want more sound, try increasing the gain from the sound codecs properties... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back