Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones (ZM-RS6F Theatre 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeViLLe said:
Same here… For movies and I have put the volume bar to full… but for music and games half-way is enough…
Maybe its coz of onboard audio... may be someone with a sound blaster or dedicated sound card can help…

its not the onboard, the regular headphones are more then loud enough - any of the experts can shed light ?

UPDATE:

I visited the guy today... he has two pieces... I've checked them and they are working perfectly... only hitch is that they have been opened (as in the packaging is there but it is opened)

I think these are the last two... coz he told me that it would take around a month more to get more pieces... Let me know if anyone is interested...

and the price for these opened ones will be same or any different, also 1 more thing i wanted to clarify, will it be able to do the 5.1 surround thing with my asus a8n-e onboard sound ?

mutant said:
and the price for these opened ones will be same or any different, also 1 more thing i wanted to clarify, will it be able to do the 5.1 surround thing with my asus a8n-e onboard sound ?

Price remains the same.... and your mobo supports 8 channel surround sound... so I think these should work fine... however please double-that... ;)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

NeViLLe said:
Price remains the same.... and your mobo supports 8 channel surround sound... so I think these should work fine... however please double-that... ;)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

i think it does :clap: :clap:

then send one for me....already pm'ed u, give me details for payment and all :D

I have told the dealer that I need around 15-20 headphones... he said it will take around a month to get them... when I'll get them I'll start a GO... for now just hold on...

I have one of these if ne one needs it.

Brand new but box opened will be going in for the dell BT headphones so dont need this now.

perf for someone who can collect from mumbai.

is this what u guys have been buying ?

if yes even im thinking about them then... im also gettin a good deal on technics headphones for rs. 1500. dont think that is 5.1 though but the brand surely rocks, and after doing some research found out the that this zalman with 3 jacks one is about 5 years old. the usb seems to be the new one though and in usa go for about price of $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back