Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones (ZM-RS6F Theatre 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-zalman-theatre-6-5-1-a-3102.html
I had found this guide very helpful- good ol' days. :)

Stayed away from it as i am a purist most of the time. :ashamed:

Chaos said:
^^Heh yea but the zalmans are $hit by any and all yardsticks :rofl:.

And as you'll can see in comments following the review- time changes, world changes, people chnange for the better/worse but Chaos dada remains unfazed- blunt as ever and always from the heart or shoud i say brain. :hap2:

Chaos said:
^^Heh yea but the zalmans are $hit by any and all yardsticks :rofl:.

i guess a rolls owner would consider a merc as $hit too.

Maybe practical suggestions would be more useful then suggestions (or no suggestions) based on outlandish budgets.

I would rate everything based on the money paid for it.

TheIndian said:
i guess a rolls owner would consider a merc as $hit too.

Maybe practical suggestions would be more useful then suggestions (or no suggestions) based on outlandish budgets.

I would rate everything based on the money paid for it.

am no rolls owner :p. But just a few hundred bucks more will get u a Sennheiser HD457, which is far better than the Zalman. I still regret that i spent arnd 1.5k for this zalman :(.

p.s. i even found the Philips HP800 better than the Zalman :p. Anyways, if you guyz are happy then its cool :).

I've used quite a few ~1k headphones.

its simple maths dude. its the same reason that for a given budget , 2.1 speakers > 5.1 speakers. cost /2 > cost /6 , which comes to the cost of a single driver. when you remove the cost of teh enclosure , wires etc, you can imagine what is left.

It will be good for movies/gaming for which it will offer positional audio which i suppose no stereo headphone can offer. But when it comes to music, the stereo one will win :)

Its like comparing a similarly priced 4 wheel drive jeep and a 2 wheel drive car. the 4 wheel drive will go places a car wont. put the car will leave the jeep in the dust on road :p

NeViLLe said:
I have told the dealer that I need around 15-20 headphones... he said it will take around a month to get them... when I'll get them I'll start a GO... for now just hold on...

Last two pieces sold to d_payne and nfsnfs...

Will run a IC before starting a GO for the same... when and if the dealer gets more pieces...

Closing this thread for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back