PC Peripherals Zebronics Pro Series Psu :real Power

IN a nutshell.

350 = BAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

750 = Good, above avg, powerful enough to handle most rigs, good stability, decent power quality.

800 = Had some issues, probably defective unit received, didnt work with Asus M3N78 EH and XFX 8300. Worked fine with X48 DQ6.

Main problem for zeby : Some serious competition from proven performers from Corsair, Tagan and CM..

I am not getting time to put together review of these PSUs, I will try to do it asap, giving priority to fresh, hardware at the moment.

Shripad said:
IN a nutshell.

350 = BAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

750 = Good, above avg, powerful enough to handle most rigs, good stability, decent power quality.

800 = Had some issues, probably defective unit received, didnt work with Asus M3N78 EH and XFX 8300. Worked fine with X48 DQ6.

Main problem for zeby : Some serious competition from proven performers from Corsair, Tagan and CM..
I am not getting time to put together review of these PSUs, I will try to do it asap, giving priority to fresh, hardware at the moment.

n what abt. 600W & 700W ones ....those MODULAR .....they look good .

Corsair , Tagan n CM these are one of BEST manufacturers .

at present Zebby is in no condition to compare with them .

just what to know how these new PSU turn up .
if they will abv. average n would be priced less....then it will be good option .

shaktiprabha said:
Can anybody suggest me a cabinet with SMPS within Rs.1500/- for a normal gaming pc.

Shakti

post ur rig specs

any good config would need a good psu and with cabinet wont come under 1.5K

Back