FS: Mobile Zerolemon 10000MaH internal batteries for Note4 x 2 units

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguy1430

Disciple
Two x Zerolemon Batteries for Note 4, perfect working condition,If you dont know Zerolemon, google it. They are the most powerful replacement batteries in the world.

Accessories : Belt Holsters for both, TPU case for both

Expected Price : 4500 for the newer one and 3500 for the older one

Same person buying both now gets them for 7000 which is a steal because a regular Note4 Zerolemon costs 12K + in market, so no low-balling please. https://www.amazon.in/Extended-Zero...d=1531308457&sr=8-2&keywords=zerolemon+note+4

With my very heavy usage(tons of gaming and videos daily), a Zerolemon lasts me for 1.5-2 days. Moderate to Light Usage will last for 3-4 days

20180626_002426.jpg 20180626_002412.jpg

Last edited:
Micro Sd card support + External battery support. I have yet to find a phone which is as good as this. Unfortunately, there are two issues with this phone. The emmc chip (internal storage) degrades over time and causes lots of freezes (check xda forum for details). Secondly, the wifi client is vulnerable to Krack bug as the firmware is too old.

Micro Sd card support + External battery support. I have yet to find a phone which is as good as this. Unfortunately, there are two issues with this phone. The emmc chip (internal storage) degrades over time and causes lots of freezes (check xda forum for details). Secondly, the wifi client is vulnerable to Krack bug as the firmware is too old.
Once you have rooted, you can load your own security or VPN. I have never faced any issue in last 3 years with either Wifi or with storage or with freezes. I think you are talking out of your hat buddy.

There is a lawsuit against Samsung for emmc failure in Note 4. Details here, here and here.

Details about krack bug is here. The WPA2 client in Note 4 was never fixed by Samsung. The security patch for this was in release 2017-11-06. On my Note 4 the security patch is August 1, 2017. I have tried to chase them about this without much response.

My device is affected as well, but it is too good for me to let it go :)

Yes so Emmc bug is legit as well just like Samsung Note 7 battery issue. However the issue happened for very less number of phones. If your phone is working fine even after 3 years of continuous use then emmc issue is not there in your pho e.

I had random reboots and freezes 2 months ago. I replaced battery with original one and since then it is working like a charm..[DOUBLEPOST=1531037803][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1533917879][/DOUBLEPOST]Got interest from someone for one piece. Anybody interested in both for 6000?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back