Zomato, Pune Eatery Fined Rs. 55,000 For Serving Chicken Instead Of Paneer

puns

Staff member
Super Mod
But its like Paneer No ?

I wish I was a lawyer or someone in my family was.
If only people drag companies to consumer courts more often, they will have to up their QC game and its needed

@MuttonBiryani

Even I was served chinese chicken manchurian instead of gobi manchurian gravy. Settled with a refund and my friend took it off my plate.
Good punishment though I suspect they will appeal, else they will begin to lose to others. However kudos to the hotel to owning up their error.

Zomato ....tale of woes continues with delivery boys eating, repackaging, Veg to Non-Veg Free upgrades. The tale of prices of foods on the rise thanks to these delivery apps.

I blame the company not these riders for most part. On one side, they have presurized the incentives for the riders to deliver as many order as possible. Then the riders have to check for every order if its right. They have to go by what the restaurant packs and gives them to deliver. They cant open up to see if its veg or non veg. Unless the plan to eat it on the way LOL

I blame the company not these riders for most part. On one side, they have presurized the incentives for the riders to deliver as many order as possible. Then the riders have to check for every order if its right. They have to go by what the restaurant packs and gives them to deliver. They cant open up to see if its veg or non veg. Unless the plan to eat it on the way LOL

Well that is part of his job just like a Chef who wants to eat your food in order to "taste if it's ok". You can't really blame him as his peer workers have probably opened a Whatsapp group to share tips and tricks about how to manipulate the system for the same. Also for some restaurants there is default restaurant packaging with no Zomato/Swiggy or even cellotape seal. I myself have received wrong/incorrect items in multiple orders instead of items which I have actually ordered. If you are not ordering for takeaway, then it's not under your control

Last edited:
Back