FS: Video Card Zotac 1080Ti mini 11GB Graphics Card, in warranty, mint condition

diliplp

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
vadodara, gujarat
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
22nd Dec 2022
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
not required any more
Zotac 1080Ti mini, in warranty till 26th Dec 2022, mint condition. Original Packaging.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 704
  • zotac invoice.PNG
    zotac invoice.PNG
    135.7 KB · Views: 692
Wow! The card you bought in 2k17 for 50k now selling for 43k. What's the logic behind this depreciation?
Use PM route if you want to negotiate, you forgot 18% tax, purchase cost was 59500/- with tax, I will share the full invoice to the buyer.

as far your know 2070 super any brand will cost 40-42k with 3 year warranty which can beat 1080 ti just 3-5% performance and power consumer is low and it has RTX ...

since your price will not help as most of people sold 1080 ti at fair price 25-30k at olx and Facebook market threads your can check it

Sorry for posting this but there is already someone willing to sell a Zotac Amp extreme 1080Ti for 35k and MSI 1080Ti for 25k. I am myself looking for a GPU upgrade but the price is bit worrysome for me. Also curious to know if the rusting that i see on the Copper heatpipe is normal or something that could be an issue in the longer run. Though its the inside that matters i.e the fluid in those heatpipes.

Sorry for posting this but there is already someone willing to sell a Zotac Amp extreme 1080Ti for 35k and MSI 1080Ti for 25k. I am myself looking for a GPU upgrade but the price is bit worrysome for me. Also curious to know if the rusting that i see on the Copper heatpipe is normal or something that could be an issue in the longer run. Though its the inside that matters i.e the fluid in those heatpipes.

I have a Zotac Amp extreme 1080 Ti with 3 more years warranty left. PM me if interested.

So many lowballers here. Its absolutely OPs decision to put a mark up price. If you need the GPU talk to him and ask for best intended selling price. I wonder if you guys would behave the same when you go to fish or vegetable market ( woh bagal wala saste me derahai ) :D

So many lowballers here. Its absolutely OPs decision to put a mark up price. If you need the GPU talk to him and ask for best intended selling price. I wonder if you guys would behave the same when you go to fish or vegetable market ( woh bagal wala saste me derahai ) :D
Thank you buddy, Appericiate this.

Interested FM can always use PM route for negotiation.

Copper pipe rusting what you are seeing in photos is quite normal for copper in moist weather , no need to worry for at least 10+ years, of course it will become obsolete before that

Back