Purchase Date:
6th June, 2011
Source of Purchase: Local Dealer
Warranty Details: National Warranty Remaining Till 6th June, 2016
Reason for Sale: Put a MSI HD6990 in my Second Rig
Cost of New: Rs. 11500
Bill, Box & All Accessories Included

Note : It's Performance = ATI HD6870

Review : ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 Amp! Edition 1 GB Review - Page 1/35 | techPowerUp

Selling Price:
Rs. 10000 Shipped

Pictures:

adding u to the beneficiary

ur bank only except deposit between 10:30 to 11:30am for other states

i almost had a fight with them ... now adding ur account for NEFT which should take some time

kartikoli said:
adding u to the beneficiary

ur bank only except deposit between 10:30 to 11:30am for other states

i almost had a fight with them ... now adding ur account for NEFT which should take some time

ok no issues

waiting for bill mate

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

why the hell are you SMSing me aggressively ... dont you have guts to post here

i made a deal along with bill and now you are making excuses

as was discussed 3 days back that you will forward me ZOTAK extended warranty EMail and send me physical copy of the ORIGINAL bill [as of opening post]

i waited for 3 days [last post made on 31 july] before posting here and now you are showing me aggression

you have got time to log-in here but dont have time to forward an email ..... that such a lame excuse i have ever came accros

the bill is in my file, I can't walk & my dad is between a business deal

i will email tonight mostly

i'm very frustrated today because of three TE members so you poked me at the wrong time

i'm sorry for my aggressiveness

just dont let your frustration overtake on you [how can any one know that you have a problem and your dad is busy these days]

bill was always gonna be a top priority now that you have explained your problem so take your time and notify when its done

kartikoli said:
just dont let your frustration overtake on you [how can any one know that you have a problem and your dad is busy these days]

bill was always gonna be a top priority now that you have explained your problem so take your time and notify when its done

thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back