m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Patron
ZTE Blade / Orage San Francisco / Dell XCD35 spare replacement parts

dsc05569b.jpg

############################################

1) ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco / Dell XCD35 Spare & Replacement parts :

Following are all the parts from my ZTE Blade (AMOLED) on sale. Feel free to PM me to inquire anything..

Proof of the phone working despite the display being broken - http://www.techenclave.com/phones-a...ge-san-francisco-dell-194567.html#post1876923

Replacement LCD Display :Rs. 2000 Shipped

Will work with ZTE Blade/San Francisco LCD variant & Dell XCD35, will not work with the ZTE Blade/San Francisco OLED variant because of difference in connector size.

Its the primarily the buyer's responsibility to figure out the compatibility even though I've specified it above. Match the connector with that of your existing display or the socket on the PCB.

The Display has been sourced from abroad, but the connector size is unfortunately different from my PCB.

Front Fascia/Body + Digitizer : SOLD

The front body of the phone along with the digitizer. Digitizer is what recognizes the user's touch.

Rear Body : Rs.1000 Shipped

Rear Battery Cover : SOLD

Battery : SOLD

Camera : Rs.800 Shipped

Light Sensor & Speaker: Rs.500 Each (Shipped)

Front (Bottom) Keypad : SOLD

Sim card & Memory card (Snap on) tray - Rs.600 Shipped

Main PCB - SOLD

OLED variant, incompatible with an LCD Display.

dsc05563l.th.jpg

ZTE Blade Original Charger - Rs.600 Shipped

Wall charger, Detachable USB Cable (Will work with any micro USB cable if you loose the original cable)..

2) Blackberry Bold 9700/9780 Zagg invisibleShield - Rs.1000 + Shipping

Bought 2 of these some months back from singapore. Didnt use the 2nd one, hence on sale.

Its sealed pack and comes with lifetime guarantee from Zagg.

Delhi/NCR buyers preferred.

No Low-balling please.

Warranty: Only DOA

My friend is currently in Delhi and is interested in the zte blade. please reply back with your contact details and phone number.

bump..

orange121100 said:
My friend is currently in Delhi and is interested in the zte blade. please reply back with your contact details and phone number.

The display is non functional. Are you sure you want to buy the entire thing?

Sorry for OT>...Amazing...If you sell by parts (assuming you manage to sell everything), you can actually sell phones higher than the actual cost....

+1 to your thread and idea.!!!

Interested in the Camera bro.. But have no idea how to replace mine with yours. Any shops/dealers or places where we can get this done? If there are, I'm interested.. Mine screwed up it's autofocus looong ago! lol

JT_daniel said:
Interested in the Camera bro.. But have no idea how to replace mine with yours. Any shops/dealers or places where we can get this done? If there are, I'm interested.. Mine screwed up it's autofocus looong ago! lol

Its very easy, if you're uncomfortable opening your phone yourself, go to any decent mobile repair shop along with you phone and the spare camera.

Tell them here is where you need to place the camera on the PCB..

The_Falcon said:
Int. in Zagg shield....but will it fit BB9650 ?

The shape of both the phones looks almost identical with minute differences, I think the zagg shield can be used on the 9650..

You can double check by physically comparing the phones, go to any decent mobile shop, they should be carrying the 9700/9780

I checked for the dimensions and the BB9650 is slightly larger than 9870 guess it wont be a neat fit.

Good luck for your sale.

bump.. 10c

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just made a video as proof that the phone components are working.

The digitizer/touch-panel in action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back