FS: Tablet Zync z909 tablet in mint contition with accesories going cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharang

I can edit this!
Disciple
    • Product Name:Zync z909 android tablet
    • Expected Price: Rs 1900
    • Shipping charges :Free(Included in price)
    • Manufacturer page URL:Tablets & Phablets : Zync Z909
    • Description if any: The package bundles the USB cable, earphones, charger, a mediocre stylus, cleaning cloth and a nifty case. It has 4GB of built-in memory, which can be expanded up to 16GB using the memory slot.The tablet runs on Android 2.2 and is fuelled by an 800 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM.The tablet equips a resistive touchscreen, featuring 800 x 480 resolution and has a stylus to assist in inputs. The ZYNC Pad Z909 tablet has a good build and comes at an affordable price.
      The screen is protected with screen protector since day one, so absolutely flawless screen. The tablet is in its original box with charger,earphones,pouch and USB cable.
    • Reason for Sale:Need cash, less frequent use.
    • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
    • Purchase Date:June 2012
    • Remaining Warranty period: NA
    • Warranty available in: NA
    • Invoice Available: No

• Shipping from:Mumbai
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier: Bluedart
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer
  • DSC_0342.jpgDSC_0341.jpgDSC_0340.jpgDSC_0339.jpg

Because I cant find the BILL which I had got from Prime ABGB in June, and the terms and conditions on the zync website say that it is compulsory to to have the bill for any problems coming in the warranty period.But its running smooth.

I am interested in this primarily as a book reader. Could you confirm which all format books it supports? Pdf? Mobi? Epub? Jpg? Cbr? Cbz?

No it cant be upgraded to gingerbread 2.3.Its bigger brother z909 plus comes with 2.3 .Regarding the formats I think there are specific apps from the google play site apart frm that adobe reader,Aldiko BR is preinstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back