Yep, that the point. Seller's rating is not good.
But still i'm awaiting his reply.If his reply is positive, i'll go on and make payment, else i'll back out.
Anyhow, i'll be purchasing another phone via ebay.com soon, so i need to confirm which way i can pay the seller.
I'll be requesting new...