Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsmind

Adept
I am selling the Free agent Desk 1 TB on behalf of my friend,
bought on 23rd oct 2009, hardly used with 5 years warranty left,

Expected Price Rs 4200

reason for sale- need cash urgently

product will not be shipped... only Bangalore buyers preferred.

please PM your Offers...
pics

lestat

Disciple
Ship it to me m from mumbai i m totally interested :) i know NO SHIPPING But still if u decide to ship :) then i m on top of the line :)

vercetti

Adept
Is this the final price or can there be more negotiations?
Can u list this in ebay? I have a coupon which is valid till tonight...If U can list I am in for the purchase:)
I am in blore itself so no shipping would be required:)

kuld33p

Disciple
check ebay you can get one without him listing.. there are HDD available already at this price. one of my uncle few some days back for 4200 rs

bigbyte

Adept
Arr bhai log.. even after using ebay coupons You will get it little above 4200. If OP decides to list it on ebay, the final price would be a steal considering the drive is almost new.

vercetti

Adept
That is if he decides to:D
Else we can get a new one from ebay at 4250... (after using 15% coupon:)).... Brand new box packed...with 5yrs warranty

bigbyte said:
Arr bhai log.. even after using ebay coupons You will get it little above 4200. If OP decides to list it on ebay, the final price would be a steal considering the drive is almost new.

Dorry for the OT though...:S

bigbyte

Adept
Dushie said:
Received the hdd tested it and it seems to be working fine.
There you are... No matter how much people low ball, if your price is right you have a quick sale. So lessons to learn
1. Seller should not be afraid of so called low balling. After all it is a free and open community.
2. Don't low ball faltu mei. We have enough mature members here to take a right decision for themselves.

devilsmind

Adept
well said bigbyte... anyway product sold.. thanx everyone who took interest in it.

closing thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.