10,000,000,000 Watts Pmpo!!!

eeks.. feels like i bought second rated audio stufff... how dare u make me jealous!!!! :bleh:

anyways.. i'm very eager to see what u finally end up with after u got rid of your ahem.... stuff :p

Dynes driven by McCormack.:hap2: Have never ever heard this combination but the amp possess amazing drive, and Dynes are known to sing when driven well.
Pls share how it sounds after a few days. I have heard a few Dynes(Not the BM6) but never the McCormack.
Also what is the source? If I can recollect you have an EMU or M-Audio.
I drive my stereo system through the Juli@ and there is no comparison to a low-fi cdp like Marantz, Nad or CA. I possess a Denon and NAD cdp and they sound the pits compared to the Juli@. Still hanging onto them for those times when I am feeling lazy to switch on the comp.

zhopudey said:
Yup, playing through EMU 0404. Currently I'm struggling with placement issues. Hope to sort them out in a few days.

are u ever gonna post the damages :mad: ...... and from where u got it :D

Congrats...I kn you will love this...Whats the price?

I have migrane though n when I listen to good amp driven thumping audio it gives me a headache after a while...

Almost always get a hangover when I step out of the theatre after a movie....

Rahul said:
are u ever gonna post the damages :mad: ...... and from where u got it :D

The damages were very damaging, hence not posting :p

Both speakers and amp are used. (Well actually, the amp was a demo piece at The Soundsmiths). Got really good prices for both. :)

Udit said:
congrats :D .. now enjoy great music for your ears :eek:hyeah:

eh? which other organ in your body enjoys music?? :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats zhops, awesome stuff...btw how much did the amp cost? what cabling you using with this?

Please don't ask about the cost. I myself get a shock when I think about it. :ashamed:

Cables are from Lyrita Audio of Delhi. Very cost effective, and are supposed to be better than branded stuff costing much more. I don't know about this as I haven't done any comparisions.

hey zhop,

Congrats for your investment. Nice setup. Money spent wisely.

Didnt know that Mr. Viren (lyrita audio) also deals in cables apart from the amazing speakers that he builds. BTW which cables speaker or RCA ones.

sunilyo said:
Didnt know that Mr. Viren (lyrita audio) also deals in cables apart from the amazing speakers that he builds. BTW which cables speaker or RCA ones.

Interconnects as well as speaker cables.

Vandal said:
eh? which other organ in your body enjoys music?? :rofl: :rofl:
My skin, body also like good music.:bleh:
Same reason i don't prefer headphones much that just keep pumping inside your head- as those who prefer them would say.

I like to FEEL the thump.:eek:hyeah:

@ Zhops- dunno about that amp- but L33t preamp.:eek:hyeah:

Back