PhOeNiX

Skilled
Look what dropped in.........

Thats 10.6TBs of Storage :p :bleh:

20 x Seagate 500GBs and 2 x Seagate 320GBs

Also , along with it something else too came in

The Tower Of Cores :p

4 x E8400s , 1 x E8500 , and 1 x Q6600

The quad is mine ::bleh::bleh::bleh::hap2::eek:hyeah::hap2::eek:hyeah::bleh::bleh::bleh:

And it turned out to be a SLACR G0 :p:p:p

Rest is everyone else's :(

Yep they are,

as for the E84s not a proper GO , as i dint have very great pricing, was trying to get it reduced a bit, will be tryin again on monday for the proccies...lesse....

Congrats on the Quad :D- 4 cores, 4 times the business. :lol:
PhOeNiX said:
u know , with this tone, ur avatar suits u the best
Get good rates for him Phoenix- you really don't want to see Naga sir in the avatar i had described him in elsewhere. :p

^^if i were u phoenix...i would "quit" one day and run away with all those goodies :D

thougtht that would be when a new lot of graphics cards and super expensive monitors came in :p

lol, i know, but u know us techies....u wud find me in a day with the huge TE network.....also , i have more fun when i see the joy n excitement on a guys face when he builds his rig and is amazed by the performance......much more worth it than runnin away with all these things..nd also, me a lazy bu , u can ask ne of the guys who is in regular contact wid me......hehe

Anyone know where to get these HDD packing?

Completly Offtopic post

Target: Phoenix & his female TE allies:eek:hyeah:

You are bad as covering facts

Now, at least i know what you really meant :p

PhOeNiX said:
lol, i know, but u know us techies....u wud find me in a day with the huge TE network.....also , i have more fun when i see the joy n excitement on a guys face when he builds his rig and is amazed by the performance......much more worth it than runnin away with all these things..nd also, me a lazy bu , u can ask ne of the guys who sis in regular contact wid me......hehe

joy and excitement on a guys face when he builds his rig..... OMG LOL

Back