10.or G with Snapdragon 626, 13MP dual rear cameras launched starting at Rs. 10999

swatkats

Skilled
xEEvsOT.jpg

Tenor G(10.or G) specifications

• 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
  • 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
  • 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
  • Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
  • Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
  • 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with Dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
  • 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
  • Dimensions: 155x76x8.5mm; Weight: 170g
  • 4G VoLTE (FDD LTE: B1/B3/B5/B8;TDD LTE: B40/41), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
  • 4000mAh (typical) / 3910mAh (minimum) battery
  • Official Site: https://10or.com/10or-G-details.html
The 10.or G comes in Beyond Black and Go Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 10999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will be available from October 3rd exclusively on Amazon.in. The 10.or E will finally go on sale from September 29th. Registrations for both are already up to Amazon.

After sales is being handled by B2X

I visited the website and they've gone to great lengths to not give out info on who owns the company. No "About us" or anything. Looks like a shady Indian startup. Probably generic Chinese rebranded phone running Android One OS. They've mentioned phone is upgradable to O, but I doubt it will get the update.

No company address or anything. Even warranty pdf is berift of company details. I'd stay away from this.

^ Thanks for the heads up..

Even the domain info is hidden. From what i know this is again some new chinese firm, Subsidiary of http://www.huaqin.com/English/

“India is a large market for smartphones, 10.or is a great buy for those looking for great features and reliable performance at an attractive price. We learnt a lot from Amazon’s customer insights. This product has been designed and developed specifically for India. With world-class design, features and functionality, we are confident this product will resonate well with customers in India. We will work towards bringing more innovations to the market soon,” Jeffrey Liu. Key Account Director. Huaqin Technology said in a press statement.

https://telecomtalk.info/tenor-in-india/167867/

Last edited:
10.or D at 5999
Dual sim and dedicated sim
FP Reader
Snapdragon 425
3 / 32 GB

10.or E at 5999 and 6999
Dual sim
FP Reader
Snapdragon 435

10.or G at 7999
Snapdragon 626
OTG
Dual Cam
Front Flash

guys which one is a good buy from this, price are so tempting
only drawback is black bands above and below screen and no 18:9

which one to go for

10.or G at 7999
Snapdragon 626
OTG
Dual Cam
Front Flash

guys which one is a good buy from this, price are so tempting
only drawback is black bands above and below screen and no 18:9

which one to go for
That's already 8k. I would recommend the Moto G5+/G5S. They're available for as low as 9999rs during sales. I got it for 15.3k a year back and Moto since has sent some updates which have fixed a lot of problems. It's better than ever now. So at 10k I would say it's a steal! Just don't forget to get a Spigen cover. Go for Spigen. Don't buy those cheap rebrands else you will regret it like I did. RIP camera lens :(

really moto looks costly and no good spec
You judge it too much by the specs and price. But as someone who owns the Moto G5+ I still say that the phone is a steal for 10k. You get stock Android. Light and without bloatware. Battery is good. Camera is decent at daylight shots. Also the phone has been tried and tested by many.

Back