10 Pack Verbatim Dual / Double Layer 8x DVD+R 8.5gb Best Price www.theitbazaar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ver.jpg

10 Pack Verbatim DVD+R 8X

Dual / Double Layer

[SIZE=+2]Good for X-Box[/SIZE]

ver10dlckopti.jpg

Special Offer Price Rs 430/-

Special Shipping Rates :

Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali Rs 10/-

Shipping for Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP and Rajasthan Rs 25/-

Shipping for Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata Rs 30/-

Shipping for Rest of India is Rs 40/

To Order please visit http://www.theitbazaar.com

Order via our Ebay store for Rs 460/- + Shipping

Thanks for viewing

Re: 10 Pack Verbatim Dual / Double Layer 8x DVD+R 8.5gb Best Price www.theitbazaar.co

What exactly do you mean by good for x box ?

Re: 10 Pack Verbatim Dual / Double Layer 8x DVD+R 8.5gb Best Price www.theitbazaar.co

Spacescreamer said:
What exactly do you mean by good for x box ?
When you need to copy an X-Box game and burn on this..this mostly plays fine !

Already bought 20 disks from local store last week in Chennai. Costed me 55 each disk. As soon as they run out I will buy 50 pack disk. Great pricing.

dvdstoredelhi said:
When you need to copy an X-Box game and burn on this..this mostly plays fine !

:)

So openly advocating piracy eh ?

Spacescreamer said:
:)

So openly advocating piracy eh ?
You may want to back up your Original Xbox game and use it's copy to play over and again rather than use your Original DVD..

dvdstoredelhi said:
You may want to back up your Original Xbox game and use it's copy to play over and again rather than use your Original DVD..
Drat!

that was the only escape route and you found it.. made mincemeat of my leg pulling stunt there :|

Anyways any chance of a local pickup ? A friend needs some.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Made in India
I dont have an Xbox 360 any more with me , but from my past experiences let me tell you that the Made in India Verbatim is actually manufactured by Moser Baer & is not even half as good as the Made in Singapore Verbatim . Sure they are 25 bucks more expensive than these, but if backing up games to an Xbox 360 is your primary objective then these are rather useless (they have a high failure rate with the Xbox 360) , you are much better of with a Made in India Sony Dual Layer DVD if you cant get the Original Made in Singapore Verbatim Dual Layer DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back