Graphic Cards 100% lhr unlock

I got 117Mh on my 3080 Ti, 80% PL, 1400 Core, +1500 Mem. Efficiency was 430 average.
This heated my GPU a lot (68 core and 96 mem), and cause throttling which dropped hashrate to 112Mh in about 15 mins, so not very useful unless using AC.

The miners group which i monitor, i still see amateur people coming in asking what can they get for 5 lakh or something. People still don't understand what is ROI.
Right now the mentality is:- invest in a mining rig, whatever you earn is your profit minus electricity bill. They still think they can get the rest amount by selling the card at the buying price or just 10% less.
I have seen them refering to gamers as just people who will buy anything.

chutiyo ki kami nhi hai duniya mei :p but it's their money they can do whatever the Fcuk they want with it... who cares.

ps: mods are free to remove this if it's offensive but it's not targeted to anyone

You guys still mining ?

I would be, if I had the hardware. But it's suicidal to be operating even a single GPU mining rig with the weather we have now. However there have been multiple times in the past where people who held crypto from mining and paid electricity out-of-pocket (essentially running at a loss for months) ended up profiting big many years later from holding onto their crypto.

I recently found an old wallet from 2015 with what I thought was less than $10 left in it at the time and cleared a sizeable amount of debt with it.

I also went through the transaction history of that wallet and saw that I paid 600k for a $50 itunes gift card — more than once.

Now the ROI is so less that there is no benefit unless you have really cheap electricity or generating your own.

chutiyo ki kami nhi hai duniya mei :p but it's their money they can do whatever the Fcuk they want with it... who cares.

ps: mods are free to remove this if it's offensive but it's not targeted to anyone
Let them do what they want, they had it for past 2~3 yrs :banghead: now its time for gamers to have a last laugh. When new miners realize single gamer won't buy 6 GPUs and finding 6 gamers won't be easy for them.
Now the ROI is so less that there is no benefit unless you have really cheap electricity or generating your own.
Or simply using Indian "Jugad method AKA katiya" so no electric cost involved

Do you remember how Google Pay in the initial days would give me cashback and now you get bakwass coupons to services that you'll never use. So now mining is like that, there are some youtubers, who say for mining with GPU.... Acche din aayenge.

I still believe nvidia amd should have thought about seperating mining GPU and normal GPU, in such a way that normal GPU would not even mine a single coin.
But greed takes priority over anything else.

chutiyo ki kami nhi hai duniya mei :p
Btw 80% these CH people are college kids or kids of big fat earning dads who got no future tbh but just interested in such crap.. They live in their imaginative world, flaunt mining rigs, buy apples bananas for gfs, do tiktoks and
all.. And those who fall for this who are already extremely late to the arty are CH++ who are influenced by the original CHs.
2 kids I know have failed and lost 2 precious years of their college while wasting time in mining. Their dads sold their rigs after getting and investigating hefty electricity bills. So they lost all the short span charm + apple + useless banana + gf + group pride + family respect and earned a fallen image and depression humiliation...

Cheers to such new gen useless breed..

Last edited:
Nvidia has been fined 5 million dollars by SEC. Pocket change for them compared to the Money they made from crypto.

Luna crashed and people still bought thinking it was a dip. I'm laughing from yesterday.

Anyways looks like lolminer also did 100% lhr unlock.

I still believe nvidia amd should have thought about seperating mining GPU and normal GPU, in such a way that normal GPU would not even mine a single coin.
This existed long back, I remember seeing 10 series without any IO, those card meant for mining only. Just google for 1060 mining variant you will find all details. In fact LTT made video on it - how to game on mining card

This is generally anti-consumer policy. Locking capable hardware behind software walls is considered gimping a product line to encourage selling another of the same. It doesn't bode well with investors and consumers.
Also mining-only GPUs are pure e-waste once they are inefficient and phased out.

Back