Budget 71-90K 14 litre gaming rig

After some research I came up with these parts.

Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor

Noctua NH-L9i 57.5 CFM CPU Cooler

ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Western Digital RE4-GP 2TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card

Silverstone RVZ01B Mini ITX Desktop Case

Silverstone Strider Gold 450W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply

Asus VS239H-P 23.0" Monitor

Logitech K120 Wired Standard Keyboard

Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser Mouse

Any part suggestions are appreciated.
I need ups recommendations.
I was wondering if all parts going to fit together in the case without issues :-!
TIA.

Hi Sasikanth8,

I would like to add a word to help in build of PC. Overall I like your PC build and its all compatible to each other and easily fit in case but I also noticed that you choose a WD RE4 as your storage. As far as I know, the WD RE4 is used for data center storage, or can be used as a normal HDD if your computer is for low-end computing, like word processing and etc. If this is for graphics use like gaming, I would recommend either a WD Black or WD Blue instead.

As per your need, I suggest you to go with the WD Black or WD Blue. The WD Blue and WD Black drive used for normal computing like Gaming, Performance, Storage and etc.

The following colors describe the specifications for WD HDD.

WD Black = Speed/high end use, extended warranty.

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=760#Tab3 .

WD Blue = Solid performance.

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=770#Tab3 .

For UPS, you can go with any Local brand; based on your budget.

Example: APC, Intex.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
@dkwd
Thank you for the suggestion I will go with WD blue.

I want a small ups that can give enough time to shutdown and protect my pc. I read that some UPS shuts the pc off by itself.
Can I skip the UPS and just use a surge protector?

Need more opinions and suggestions guys:)

Ok
Will take an APC UPS.
which series should I go with and I guess 800va will be sufficient for me.

Also need suggestions on a good IPS monitor

Hmmm... then you can get a Seagate 2TB LP or WD Green 2TB. An HDD needs operating temps ranging from 33 - 43 C to live long. Running a harddrive constantly at temps below 35C reduces it's life A LOT, and running a HDD at temps greater than 50C reduces it's life A LOT.

A 7200rpm drive will stay ~ 2-3 C cooler than a ~5900rpm(variable rpm) drive. So, choose accordingly.

Hmmm... then you can get a Seagate 2TB LP or WD Green 2TB. An HDD needs operating temps ranging from 33 - 43 C to live long. Running a harddrive constantly at temps below 35C reduces it's life A LOT, and running a HDD at temps greater than 50C reduces it's life A LOT.

A 7200rpm drive will stay ~ 2-3 C cooler than a ~5900rpm(variable rpm) drive. So, choose accordingly.

I don't know about variable rpm until now.Will choose a 7200rpm drive.
Thank you.
Any suggestions on monitor with ah ips panel?

Back