Budget 51-70k 1440P build on budget

buzz88

Disciple
So, I've scored 3060 Ti from RPTech. I had stopped hoping that I'd get a chance to build a PC in this market, but now that I've got this card, I am back in the game from an old PS4.

I've got a 32" 1440P 60Hz monitor bought last year. I might later upgrade to 144Hz or better, but I guess it will remain 1440p. Not going for 4K.

I haven't kept track of new launches and prices as I had no hope of getting a GPU in this market.
So, please suggest a budget build that would run games like Control, RDR2, Witcher3, Kena etc. I'm not into FPS much.

Also, which is a better value in the current market? A second-hand 2700X for 17K / new 3600 at 21K / 5600X at 24K / 3700X at 28.5K?

My goal is to build a VFM build as I'm tight on budget. I can spend up to 50-60K for this build (excluding GPU), but I'd like to minimize it wherever possible.

I recently re-build my pc, with 5600x (got for 18k on OLX), gigabyte b550 aorus pro v2 (New for 15.5k from primeabgb), and corsair cv650(New 4.5k on amazon sale).
My total = 38K

Other than this you'll need Ram, Cabinet, SSD/HDD, Keyboard, Mouse in 22k (considering 60k budget)

My recommendation :
Ram : Any compatible with your mobo, 3200mhz with good timings (2x8Gbs 7k)
Cabinet : your choice, but keep in mind future upgrades so lets say enough to put a triple cooler gpu inside (6k)
SSD : your choice, I'm using a WD SN550 gen 3 with 2TBs HDD (4.5k)
Keyboard : Any Brand. Brown, Red switches are awesome, if they are replaceable then that's bonus. (3k)
Mouse : Logitech g102 Lightsync (all time favorite) (1.5k)

p.s. Don't be overwhelmed by new launches, take your time to get your build, Best of Luck! :joyful:

I recently re-build my pc, with 5600x (got for 18k on OLX), gigabyte b550 aorus pro v2 (New for 15.5k from primeabgb), and corsair cv650(New 4.5k on amazon sale).
My total = 38K

Other than this you'll need Ram, Cabinet, SSD/HDD, Keyboard, Mouse in 22k (considering 60k budget)

My recommendation :
Ram : Any compatible with your mobo, 3200mhz with good timings (2x8Gbs 7k)
Cabinet : your choice, but keep in mind future upgrades so lets say enough to put a triple cooler gpu inside (6k)
SSD : your choice, I'm using a WD SN550 gen 3 with 2TBs HDD (4.5k)
Keyboard : Any Brand. Brown, Red switches are awesome, if they are replaceable then that's bonus. (3k)
Mouse : Logitech g102 Lightsync (all time favorite) (1.5k)

p.s. Don't be overwhelmed by new launches, take your time to get your build, Best of Luck! :joyful:

Yes, I'm mostly sold on 5600X. Looking at various B550 boards now to find the one that suits me the most.
Thanks for the detailed reply. On to Youtube now for review videos of various parts.

Back