CPU/Mobo 15-17K Rig Suggestions!

Mr_funfuse

Disciple
Hey guys,
Finally after 6 months of slavery , i have managed to save some cash. I right now need a few configurations which would make it in the budget mentioned above. What i will be using the config for would be some gaming. I don't know how heated the processor scene is , but i am looking for system which runs cool without application of pastes.

What i have right now is a ATX cabinet + a 350 watt (Gen-psu if it is any help) + 120 X 2 - 7200 baracuda + Monitor + CD-Writer (ok!).

Cheers!

Here it goes.

CPU + Mobo 3600+ ; 690G @6,600

Ram 1 Gig Kingston @2000

HDD 160 Gig Sata @2400

Zebronics PSU @400 @500

Monitor 17" LG @4500

That comes close to around 25 K. I would like suggestions for a gfx card around 3-4k odd, something good enough to deal with FEAR , i guess.

Cheers!

Hi Deepak,

I have just read that 8500 GT is an entry level dx10 card. Would it make more sense to get a better performing dx9 card in the same price bracket (if any) given that the life of this upgrade is going to be around 7 months max.Not to mention i am sticking with my trusty 14"Viewsonic. So my breakup now is close to 12k.

I am trying to hit the lower end of the budget , for the reason stated above.

Cheers!

ya , jsut get the ones u sent me over pm. i am out again tom at np buying the same for my cousin ! and i might get in some 120 mm fans and as5 !!hehe

^^ oye see if the Gigabyte 690G model no. GA-MA69G-S3H is available, its a full ATX board, the old one u got was S2 i think...

ya it was a S2 only . i dotn think it will be there still will check. any one looking for any price updates let me know .

Back