FS: Laptop 15.5 inch VAIO E Series (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
For Sale SONY VAIO !

• Expected Price: Rs 18,500/-

• Time of Purchase: October 2010

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

• Reason for Sale: I was not using it much since I purchased it apart from the first few months when i was using it for gaming.

• Purchase Invoice Available:No

• Product Condition: Top cover is pretty much scratchless as I had a skin applied to it that I just removed before putting it up for sale, keyboard and track pad are also in not so bad condition only points I would like to highlight is and as shown in the images as well is the two bottom corner edges of the back of the screen has minor cracks on each side, apparently its just on the cover and does not affect the physical state of the laptop. Apart from this on bottom left corder of the laptop base, the inter clipper seems to be broken hence that part opens up a bit (check the image where I am trying to pull that part with my nail.) Once again this does not affect functionality of the laptop.

Now another important thing that I would like to mention is the laptop HDD went kaput recently. Although i could retrieve all data and its working just fine, its giving me the SMART Failure error and to replace the HDD. Right now because of it that computer has turned slow. The cover was never dropped but once recently my 2 year old niece sat on it. I am not sure if that could be the reason but I thought I should mention it.

I still have the screen protector applied on the screen so whatever scratches are visible, they are just on the screen protector.

I can only think of all this at this moment, if you guys have any query surely let me know here.

• Accessories Included: Laptop, its battery and adapter.

• Product Location: Baroda, Gujarat

• Preferred Courier: I prefer DTDC but will decide this later with the buyer based on his/her preference.

• Shipping Charges: As actuals, I am not really sure how much will it turn out to be. If its not very high I am ready to share a part of its expense.

• Payment Options: Cash deposit, Online Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

YGPM........Plz put HD Tune result.

I am sure that PC is running slow because of some bad sectors or some other HDD problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back