15 day old iPhone 3G 8GB unlocked to work with any carrier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 3G 8GB UNLOCKED to work with ANY GSM Sim Card. Unlocked using yellowsn0w (complete software unlock), hence no need of sim-based unlocks.

Currently running firmware 2.2

15 Days old

Originally locked to Airtel, but has been unlocked since. It is an officially imported Indian iPhone.

Bundled, 2 Leather Cases FREE

1. Skin Fit Leather Case (Evening wear)
2. Leather Case with Belt Clip (Office wear)

List of items

1. Phone
2. USB Cable
3. Wall Charger
4. Cleaning Cloth
5. Two Leather Cases

Reason for Sale: More comfortable with my N95 8GB.

Price: 22,000 + Shipping.

Location of item: Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Code:
Mobile: Contact 9987510793 (Mumbai) for a quick sale.

why have u unlocked the phone? i mean, whats the point of unlocking a brand new legit phone and compromising on the warranty unless ofcourse you used it with an operator other than airtel or vodafone. also, has it been unlocked using yellowsn0w?

vb86 said:
why have u unlocked the phone? i mean, whats the point of unlocking a brand new legit phone and compromising on the warranty unless ofcourse you used it with an operator other than airtel or vodafone. also, has it been unlocked using yellowsn0w?

Yes, yellowsn0w.

It was first intended to run on a BPL number.

vb86 said:

unlocking and jailbreaking the phone doesnt void the warranty unless you give it to the service centre without restoring the phone via itunes. well, if the phone becomes dead before you can restore it, its your bad luck. but yea, this is the only way to use the iphone 3g right now. unlocked

i would like to purchase it but have two enquires.
1. after unlocking the warranty is still applicable or not?
2. lower the price i am from mumbai only

On hold for switch.....

edit: mav2000......Switch called me before I refreshed the thread and saw your reply. Hence technically he is first.

then in line is

you i.e. mav2000
coolraghav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back