FS: RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666Mhz C16 RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
For sale is my older Corsair memory kit which i got for my system last year. I bought this from the UAE on one of my trips there as the prices were quite low. The system was barely used since I have been based abroad for most of the time and has just been lying around. Never overclocked.

I've recently upgraded to 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LED's hence these are for sale as they're lying around unused.

Product Link : http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengea...666mhz-c16-memory-kit-red-cmk16gx4m2a2666c16r

Warranty : Yes/ Corsair standard lifetime warranty. Will also provide 2 days personal testing warranty as I am unable to post a memory screenshot since my system has been dismantled for an upgrade of chassis/cooling etc.

Condition : Pristine - never OC'd, barely used.

Price : SOLD

Shipping : at buyers risk & actual rates.

Pics :

qiQuuYF.jpg

niMRMDt.jpg

KFzRG4j.jpg

NkFIRzC.jpg

looking for a quick sale.

cheers!

Last edited:
little offtopic:

Do you have any link which say corsair provide warranty on serial number. As per corsair website, they need a valid purchase proof.

Purchase proof is anyway available with me, all Corsair RAM's have lifetime warranty. Let me rephrase the original post to make it clear! Thanks

sold to hiflier - excellent deal. will wait for him to confirm and leave feedback before locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back