Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 years for the RAM
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Read above :)
After weeks of hunting for an RGB ram kit I managed to find the same module that I needed, but the seller was only selling 16x2, so I bought that, leaving me with 3x 16gb sticks and I'm selling one stick(only). Its C16 and 3200Mhz

I can confirm that in Farcy 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn there were no improvements in running 16x1 or 16x2 (Dual channel benefits) Can take a video if the confirmed buyer wants proof of this. Can't comment on other apps. (Please refrain from any discussions around this on the sale thread :p )

Expected Price 7500 shipped.

Warranty by SN

Also up for sale is a COD Black Ops II mouse pad. Bought a few years ago, was never used as i moved to a TV and gamed on my bed (so did not have the need for it as it was bought for use on a computer table)

Expected Price : SOLD
No warranty

Attachments

• IMG_20210804_213341.jpg
    IMG_20210804_213341.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_20210804_213329.jpg
    IMG_20210804_213329.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Bump
To those worried about mixing ram, this can be done without much of worry. There is no longer is a major concern in terms of stability and compatibility, like it was 10 years ago. See the discussion from our community as testament to this statement.

Last edited:
@Slayer88 Can you please attach the images of the RAM sticks?
Click on the 2 attached pics, mate :)

To those worried about mixing ram, this can be done without much of worry. There is no longer is a major concern in terms of stability and compatibility like it was 10 years ago. See the discussion in the thread below from our community as testament to this.

Bump.

To those worried about mixing ram, this can be done without much of worry. There is no longer is a major concern in terms of stability and compatibility like it was 10 years ago. See the discussion in the thread below from our community as testament to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back