Monitors 19" LCD Monitor suggestion

deepankar143

Disciple
Hey Guys,
I want to buy a 19" LCD Monitor. I need it for day to day work and not for gaming. Plz quote the price also. Is there any brand offering HDMI or DVI-D port in 19 inchers?
Thanks

even i am using the same monitor and its good. i bought it for 7.2k.... it comes with a dvi port and the speciality with this monitor is, the data/power chords plug in the horizontal direction and not in the vertical direction like in other brands...

I got a Samsung B2030 20" for ~6.2K today from Nehru Place. Still have to start using it though. No other decent models such as Benq G2020HD or Samsung 2033SW Plus were available. They have been discontinued it seems. I searched in around 10 shops but got the same reply.

Mohit said:
I got a Samsung B2030 20" for ~6.2K today from Nehru Place. Still have to start using it though. No other decent models such as Benq G2020HD or Samsung 2033SW Plus were available. They have been discontinued it seems. I searched in around 10 shops but got the same reply.

OMG, Am i ripped off ?. Bought the same monitor in Chennai a month back for 7.2k :huh: Pal are you sure ??

^^ that was the first website i reached after reading mohit's post

but u never know what's gonna happen in NP :S...i bought e7500 from NP for 4.6k 3 mnths ago and the current cost of it is still 5k> @ other places:D

I got it for 6190/- + 5% VAT i.e 6499/- yesterday and yes the model is Samsung B2030. There were shops that were selling it for a little cheaper than this too iirc.

Back