Audio 1964 Ears - A new company that manufactures Custom In-Ears

su30mki117

Disciple
Has anyone come across this yet? Supposedly a new company that offers custom in-ears at unbelievable prices, way cheaper than the products offered by the more common companies such as JH, UM, UE, Westone etc.

Official Website

Head-Fi link
For first impressions, look for pages 23 onwards.

According to some of the few Head-Fiers who have managed to get 1964 in-ears, its superb for that price and comparable to some of the other ultra expensive in-ears out there.

WHy si the price good ??.....UM mage sells at $630 and has 4 drivers, 28K in india ...cheaper than it sells internationally. more over UM mage is VERY VERY GOOD as per the reviews why go for something else. UM mage is highly acclaimed, unless you want the extra bass that these provide.

..saw this before ignored it before.

MUKUL YOU SHOULD TRY OTHER IEMs as well !

i know you like mids but am sure you will like neutral high end IEMs as well.

my FX700 is much more enjoyable than re262 ! :)...in 70% on the music i hear !

strategy said:
MUKUL YOU SHOULD TRY OTHER IEMs as well !
i know you like mids but am sure you will like neutral high end IEMs as well.

my FX700 is much more enjoyable than re262 ! :)...in 70% on the music i hear !

so whn r u lending me for a trial.....lol

anyhw i will wait if u sell thm (FX700) or i get a good deal on headfi FS
but i m planning to go for customs now

FX700 are indeed good! :D , not as neutral as the RE262 , they feel somewhat worm, but still very enjoyable with well extended and noticable treble !! :D

and also dynamics are different i dont think BAs can sound like dynamiccs so customs will always be different, i wont sell them ( in the future i can foresee)

strategy said:
FX700 are indeed good! :D , not as neutral as the RE262 , they feel somewhat worm, but still very enjoyable with well extended and noticable treble !! :D
and also dynamics are different i dont think BAs can sound like dynamiccs so customs will always be different, i wont sell them ( in the future i can foresee)
does ur future points to some 4-5 months later
thn i m ok wth tht future or i shud start packing my bag for Ambikapur

Back