1yr used Asus g73jh ROG laptop @43k - Should I buy?

Should I buy?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• may be

• Total voters

blaze056

Disciple
Hello guys,

The topic says it all. config : i7 720qm, hd 5870, 500GB HDD, 8GB RAM.

This laptop was bought in US and is not available in India (without a heavy price that includes import and stuff). Though a newer version when bought from US would come to anywhere near 55-60k, buying it from US is not a feasible option for me now. Please advise...

Many Thanks!!

blaze056

Buying an used electronic item is like taking a gamble.

You never know when it broke down and if its not under warranty .....then it will impact you bank balacne
<

Anyway configuration wise it looks OK . Choice is yours but my advise : Dont Buy

The G73 comes with 2 years of international warranty unless its a best buy model.

I sold my 1 year old G73 for 60K so you are getting a pretty good deal

The G73 comes with 2 years of international warranty unless its a best buy model.

I sold my 1 year old G73 for 60K so you are getting a pretty good deal

thanks chaitu.genius,

but yes, the seller indeed said it was bought from bestbuy. Whats the difference in warranty with it?

WHy u want to buy a 1 year old laptop, no matter what config, for 43000 rupees???. The bragging value is not that much. Dont fall for gimmicks like that.

Get a new laptop for that money. It will last for 2 ~3 years nicely.

ALL your tasks will be done in that.

thanks chaitu.genius,

but yes, the seller indeed said it was bought from bestbuy. Whats the difference in warranty with it?

BestBuy has only local warranty so that warranty is not applicable over here.

IMHO Asus build quality is very good so the laptop should not give you any problems.

Just make sure you check the laptop for any external damage and use a software like Everest Diagnostics for any internal damage.

If you do not find any problems,you can go ahead and buy it...

WHy u want to buy a 1 year old laptop, no matter what config, for 43000 rupees???. The bragging value is not that much. Dont fall for gimmicks like that.

Get a new laptop for that money. It will last for 2 ~3 years nicely.

ALL your tasks will be done in that.

you see bro, this is a gaming laptop. There is absolutely no way you could find one nice gaming laptop in India, for anything around 40k. The price tag for a new one of that config will be 80k - 1L plus. This kind of a laptops in Indian market(especially Alienware
<
) is priced to literally rob the buyer of their money.
<

^^

If you want to buy it. u will buy it.

You asked others opinion i gave mine. Gaming laptop or whatever laptop. 1 year old laptop and for 43000k. It just is a bad deal. Even if its a desktop then it be 50% fine. but a laptop. That too a gaming laptop.? Its just bad deal.

You can say whatever u want to justify the purchase though.
<
. Anyways the seller is lucky.
<

Back