PC Peripherals 2.1 Channel speakers below 1750???

St.John

Disciple
Hello people ,

Please suggest good 2.1 channel speakers for max 1750 bucks.. I would be buying them from Nehru Place.

The only prerequisites being that the music quality be above average to good... (I don't expect miracles in 1.7 grands :p:p)..

Don't know much about these, and need to buy for a friend...

All your valuable inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

St. John Constantine

Logitech X 210 is a good option for 1.5k. Sounds good for the price, and lot better than Creative options like A300. And the X210 is almost twice as powerful [rms is some ~30W] too compared to creative and Altec's sub 1.5k speakers.

Has similar drivers as in X540/X230 etc, which produces good enough sound and woofer too does a fair job.

cons are> bass control on rear of woofer, no headphone and line in jack.

for 500-700 bucks more, you can get Altec Lansing VX4121, an amazing set of speakers. (strong recommendation) :)

this set is lot lot lot better than those under 1750. If you love music and good quality audio, you better wait, save more money and get VS4121 atleast.

+1 to desiibond

as the those extra 500-700 bucks is more worthy an investment rather than going for the inspire and logitech one, rest is on the TE.

I bought a Altec Lansing BXR1121 a little more than a year ago at around 1.4K and the sound is surprisingly Full in spectrum considering the 4" woofer/midbass. The satellites give our decent clarity and I would recommend them The only problem is the base of satellites isn't the most stable one i have seen. a tug on the cables make the satellite tumble.

Back