2 2GB Transcend 800Mhz Desktop RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed

Recruit
Downgraded from 4GB to 2GB chips and hence these are available for sale.

26012009050fg2.jpg

ram1fk6.jpg

ram2pm5.jpg

Use pm for expert advice and thread for requesting a block. Once listing on ebay, it will be on first come basis.

Reduced prices by 100. Now it has a 200 margin from the sealed ones.

Listed on ebay eBay India: Used Transcend 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM Desktop (item 220351385985 end time 03-Feb-2009 00:35:59 IST)

dragon_unleash said:
is 1100 for 2X2gb??? IGNORE. If not dan, dude new 2gb transcend 800mhz ram is available for 1050/- new with 3yrs warranty.
Arent you the jerk who wanted to sell the Ubuntu CDs :eek:hyeah: ? Two words.. Get lost.

sri_rng said:
New ones are available at 1100!! If it is 2 * 2GB count me in.

Link please.. if new ones off ebay are 1100 shipped, I will get prices down for sure.
But if they are not, know to be sure what you speak of.

joyceanblue said:
that was a bit harsh...
still you havent cleared the matter and how old are the rams/warranty status..
I havent, because it was uninvited and stupid! Claims should have a base(link).
The CPUZ snapshots shows the RAM Dates, one has 2 Yrs remaining, other has 2 1/2 remaining.

cursed said:
I havent, because it was uninvited and stupid! Claims should have a base(link).
The CPUZ snapshots shows the RAM Dates, one has 2 Yrs remaining, other has 2 1/2 remaining.

The comment bout d price is not stupid, u can get d ram for d above said (1050/-) at Lamington rd in mumbai, if u hav ny friends here in mumbai u can confirm frm them.:)

dragon_unleash said:
The comment bout d price is not stupid, u can get d ram for d above said (1050/-) at Lamington rd in mumbai, if u hav ny friends here in mumbai u can confirm frm them.:)

Even though you may be right, there's no reason to crap this guy's thread.
Seller is entitled to select the price he wants to sell at.
If you don't want, don't buy. Simple

@TS
Goodluck with sale.

Amien said:
Even though you may be right, there's no reason to crap this guy's thread.
Seller is entitled to select the price he wants to sell at.
If you don't want, don't buy. Simple

@TS
Goodluck with sale.

I m nt trying to crap d thread. My comment was just a query n yes i m interested 2 buy the ram sticks if both r 4 1100/-. infact d op was a bit harsh on me as i hav openly apologized for the ubuntu mistake in another thread. U can ask Dark Star for this.

dragon_unleash said:
[mod] Please use appropriate language with other members[/mod]

sri_rng said:
Here you go.. Sorry my mistake its 1199..
The link shows 1199+99 shipping == Rs 998 after 300 coupon.
and, thats EBAY. Anything can be sold on ebay at any price, thats not the retail price definitely.

cursed said:
The link shows 1199+99 shipping == Rs 998 after 300 coupon.
and, thats EBAY. Anything can be sold on ebay at any price, thats not the retail price definitely.

You are definitely right. It is NOT the retail price. It retails at a slightly lower price!!

Dude accept that your sticks are overpriced.

How about this page?
TheITWares - Memory RAM

You were the one who asked for Online prices. ebay prices are generally higher than what you would get on SP Road or Lamington road.

sri_rng said:
You are definitely right. It is NOT the retail price. It retails at a slightly lower price!!

How about this page?
TheITWares - Memory RAM

You were the one who asked for Online prices. ebay prices are generally higher than what you would get on SP Road or Lamington road.

Agreed.

It's alright for you to sell at whatever price you want, right uptil the point when you start saying "retail price is not so and so..."

@dragon_unleash
PM is there for queries mate.
I do agree that TS was a bit harsh, but you should've directed your query to him via PM.
Anyway, no hard feelings bro, everyone makes mistakes, accepting them is what decided weather you're a jerk or not.

sri_rng said:

How about this page?
TheITWares - Memory RAM

Now thats just going for for the sake of argument! Online price .. doesnt Itwares charge VAT and shipping ?
Please do the math and assure yourself before trying to assure others.
@mav2000 .. it is not 4GB at that price, thats for a single 2GB stick. if you are interested, I will cut down shipping cost to and will still list it on ebay to let you get the Ebay discount on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back