2.3-2.5 mbps speeed!!! - Anyone experiencing this

From yesterday, I am getting 2.3 to 2.5 mbps on my airtel connection. It is supposed to be a 384 kbps connection.

Torrent speed of above 200 KB/s :clap:

Here is the speed calculated by bandwidth monitor

NOW i can download 700 MB in < 2 hrs :eek:hyeah: :S
Anyone experiencing the same? Any idea why this is happening:no:

mathew_p_a said:
From yesterday, I am getting 2.3 to 2.5 mbps on my airtel connection. It is supposed to be a 384 kbps connection.

Torrent speed of above 200 KB/s :clap:

Here is the speed calculated by bandwidth monitor

NOW i can download 700 MB in < 2 hrs :eek:hyeah: :S
Anyone experiencing the same? Any idea why this is happening:no:

lol that happens in almost all connections for a short period of time.... i once got 4Mbps on a airtel 64kbps connection :rofl:

you still getting low speed mate because your port is opened to only 2 mbps. call your local airtel technical guy and ask him to unlock the port to 8 mbps..

woopie, you can get that much speed too if possible..

and start using UPS with ur airtel modem, so connection never dies ;)

I don't understand why do we need to have a new thread everytime the fairy tooth mother becomes generous on one of us and grants us the Bandwidth. :|

ultra vires said:
I don't understand why do we need to have a new thread everytime the fairy tooth mother becomes generous on one of us and grants us the Bandwidth. :|

30 sec to fame :bleh: dats y ;)

LOL It has been almost more than one day and I have downloaded more than 15 GB within this time:cool2:

sato1986 said:
lol that happens in almost all connections for a short period of time.... i once got 4Mbps on a airtel 64kbps connection :rofl:

You are the Senior : Join Date: Dec 2005

I am the Junior : Join Date: May 2008

:eek:hyeah: So pardon me

Anyway, Why does the ISP do this. Is it a bug in their system ?

ultra vires said:

Had such an experience last year for ~20 days.... Was getting ~3.6 Mbps on my 256kbps connection.... I usually get double speed though (still)... :D

Enjoy & download as much as you can.... It won't last long but for the time it doe it will be your fruit to eat.... :p

Back