2 in one Router Plus Modem ADSL 2.0+

Handy

Disciple
Any suggestions for a 2 in one router ADSL 2.0+ plus modem, budget is not a constraint. Need good warranty if possible

This is for a Airtel Broadband line

W/o Wifi? If yes, then no personal experiance.

But if with Wifi, then I am using D-Link DSL 2750U. Its working fine and has good range too.

Wonder why there is little or no recommend for a Blekin modem+router… one would imagine a 3 year warranty on their products (and proven good RMA experiences) would make it more attractive.. Any inputs from people in the knowhow?

Thanks.

D link models have proven to be better compatibile with adsl with belkin products are expensive compare same inline product of dlink

what about Linksys i currently use a Linksys regualr G router + adsl which is fantastic for Gaming (Xbox 360) for open Nat / Port forwarding etc... i want to pick one which has a good wifi range and N adsl router on which i can do port forward etc...

dinjo said:
D link models have proven to be better compatibile with adsl with belkin products are expensive compare same inline product of dlink

Thanks dinjo.... somehow that (better compatibile with adsl) does not sound very convincing. Expensive? maybe. But considering a 3 year warranty, IMO that's still good

Lynksys E1000-AP or WRT 120N

Aren't these pure routers?... thread on modem+router options

I was actually referring to the WAG 120N or WAG 160N although was thinking of getting the 120N as its not that expensive mainly gonna use for Gaming (port forwarding etc) & streaming thru my apple tv 2 is this good for my requirements? whats the diff between 120N & 160N as the cost is almost double...

On the same boat as the OP. Was planning to get DSL-2750U from delta.. But as ayanavish mentioned, reviews in delta page is not very good..

the question is whether to opt for dlink DSL-2750U or not....... as user feedbacks are very poor. Retailer wont make much difference if router model itself is not good. Feature wise its good but reliability wise doubtful.

Is asus N12U ADSL modem + router available in india and if yes, anybody aware of the price?

Back