Monitors 2 Side Black Border issue with DELL LCD Monitor?

Emperor

Skilled
Friends,

I have Dell ST2220L monitor. While Left Side & Down side of display is perfectly OK & merely have 1mm distance from monitor panel. I noticed that the Upper Side & Right Hand side of display keep 3mm to 4mm distance from Panel.

With HDMI Cable while starts up of system every time a message box keep flashing [NO HDMI CABLE]. I select HDMI option as Input Source with monitor menu but every time it change to Auto Select.

I also check with DVI Cable but the Upper Side & Right Hand side border problem still there.

Also Auto Adjust (to stretch display) feature with Monitor Menu is DISABLE By Default.

Please suggest how to solve the 2 side black border issue?

PS: My System Config:

Intel DH67BL (3)

i5 2400

NO Graphic Card

Thanks.

its a problem with the firmware of the internal display PCB, Dell will reprogram the same, but onsite service team will replace the same with a new if its under warranty. We faced the same issue with our customers here on the same model.End user cant make any changes on the same.

amd999 said:
its a problem with the firmware of the internal display PCB, Dell will reprogram the same, but onsite service team will replace the same with a new if its under warranty. We faced the same issue with our customers here on the same model.End user cant make any changes on the same.

Yes, it's under Warranty ~ 2.7 years warranty left.

May I have Toll Free Customer Care Number Please.

Got the Replacement Dell ST2220M the model has less connectivity options compare to my previous Dell ST2220L, Dell exceptionally has very fast shipment service but BIG DISAPPOINTMENT as the SAME PROBLEM with this Model/Unit too. :( I'm going to contact Dell CC & talk with them again :(

Back