FS: Video Card 2 x Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card(GHZ EDITION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek doda

Disciple
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: (Both sold)
  • Source and Time of Purchase: 22 july 2014
  • Reason for Sale: need money.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: 5/5( just 6 days old.)
  • Purchase Invoice Available: yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, 6pin cables,driver cd's ,manuals.
  • Product Location: punjab.
  • Preferred Courier: dtdc/track on.
  • Shipping Charges: rs.200/-

Last edited:

asingh

Staff member
Vivek, could you confirm about the sales receipt. The "year" looks changed. Just for the clarity on interested buyers.

Thanks.

vivek doda

Disciple
Vivek, could you confirm about the sales receipt. The "year" looks changed. Just for the clarity on interested buyers.

Thanks.
respected sir , this was issue of pen while writing the bill. so it has been overwritten by the seller . the writing has been done in year so i have added the pic. of box showing the import date in (2nd pic.) to avoid confusions.
regards

asingh

Staff member
respected sir , this was issue of pen while writing the bill. so it has been overwritten by the seller . the writing has been done in year so i have added the pic. of box showing the import date in (2nd pic.) to avoid confusions.
regards

Thank you, we appreciate the clarification.

vivek doda

Disciple
bump,
one sold one remaining, now free shipping through dtdc[DOUBLEPOST=1407067845][/DOUBLEPOST]GPU shipped through dtdc courier, photos of packaging process and invoice sent to the buyer through what's app. . tracking details pmed

Last edited:

vivek doda

Disciple
@aku
you received the card few days back,please submit feedback so that i may close the thread.
or should i close this without feed back exchange??????

aku

Disciple
Hey was unable to leave feedback, it kept saying htat he thread url supplied was incorrect.. i am satisfied withthe card as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.