2009-10 EPL, Serie-A, la liga and Champions League Thread !!

GunnerMania

Disciple
The EPL season officially starts tomorrow. :hap2:

We can also discuss the spanish league and italian serie-A here. :eek:hyeah:

Get in !! :cool2:

Cheers.

in other news. juve won the pre season TIM cup tri series which is between inter, milan & juve.

juve beat inter on penalties & crushed milan 2-0. surprisingly this was the 1st time juve have won the TIM cup. It really doesnt mean anything to win this cup, but hopefully its a sign of better things to come this season, they have assembled a very strong attacking minded squad for the scudetto.

stormblast said:
in other news. juve won the pre season TIM cup tri series which is between inter, milan & juve.

juve beat inter on penalties & crushed milan 2-0. surprisingly this was the 1st time juve have won the TIM cup. It really doesnt mean anything to win this cup, but hopefully its a sign of better things to come this season, they have assembled a very strong attacking minded squad for the scudetto.

And you have Diego! Hope Juventus are fighting for the league right till the end and are too tired to meet us in Champions League. :p

^ What's a gunnad ? :S

United kick off later this evening and as most of you know, it's time again for my predictions!

I reckon we'll drop a point today, making it a hattrick of draws on the opening day of the season for us :(

Yupp liverpool do look shit without Alonso in there with his vision and passing range. I dont understand why rafa dint start with Benayoun. And mancs will definetely miss ronaldo big time !!

cheers.

Amaresh said:
And arses will miss Adebayor big time !!!!

naah he wasn't quiet as integral to us as Ronaldo was for you , we've already forgotten him.

Also don't know why benitez didn't bring benyoun on sooner, he is the only one now capable of creating something for Torres to work with.

GunnerMania said:
HaHa!! he never single handedly won us titles.

:cool2:

1st off, we never won any titles :p and neither will we with the likes of bendtner. ...arsene better recruit some quality players

Back