Car & Bike 2015 Skoda Fabia rendered

AMG

Skilled
2015-skoda-fabia-600x380.jpg

2015-skoda-fabia-2.jpg

18356180981694528607.jpg

Sucks..no new looks. Either of the hatchbacks now a days look identical from many aspects and some even look way similar.

actually they(Skoda) are trying hard to work well in India, and now scenario is changed little bit from previous years. I remember when i am in search of a car for me then i shortlisted this in my list but for the reviews i always found negative one even some live reviews from the neighborhood sot satisfactory. but after owning this car i only can say that it is best in its segment even more better than VW Polo.
For better sales Skoda also slashed the price of parts.

With not much information available on the new Fabia, old Fabia owners can always pitch in with their views on their own rides. Nothing wrong in that.

Skoda always had good cars, but the negative reviews that one reads online frightens a prospective customer. Even in team-bhp skoda is an absolute no.

The next-generation Fabia (codename: SK260), which will make its formal debut at the Paris motor show later this month, is built on VW’s flexible MQB platform. It’s larger all round with more sophisticated interiors, mechanicals and equipment. This would make it even more expensive than the last Fabia, and as a result, it too has been ruled out for sale in India.

Autocar India

Back