2023 AOMEI Giveaway worth $648 on World Backup Day!

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
The giveaway list includes:

1. AOMEI Backupper Professional, windows backup software.

2. AOMEI Cyber Backup, enterprise data backup solution.

3. AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS, easy iPhone data recovery software.

4. AOMEI MyRecover Professional, a windows data recovery software.

5. CBackup, a secure cloud backup service.

6. FoneTool Professional, a iPhone data management tool.

The Link to the giveaway is: https://www.aomeitech.com/partners/world-backup-day/giveaway-9674.html

Backup ends tomorrow so hurry!

I have been in the industry for long enough. Never heard of world backup day. Where is world disaster recovery day? Where is world replication day? Lol…
Btw, any type of cloud storage would have anywhere from 4-7 copies so the act of “backing up data” becomes obsolete.

And do these require any activation key, how to obtain?

Is it online free activation & is for lifetime or only ltd. period.

Can it be again installed or license be transferred to another pc (after format etc.)

And do these require any activation key, how to obtain?

Is it online free activation & is for lifetime or only ltd. period.

Can it be again installed or license be transferred to another pc (after format etc.)
Can be activated offline as well, by entering the Machine Code it displays after installing + License Code in the downloaded zip, on their website.

The free activation is only till the 2nd of April. So I don't think it can be transferred to another PC

Backupper is only "free" for 1 year. You won't be able to use it after that. Lifetime license price can be found on their website.

Be cautious....don't fall prey only install if u really are looking for similar type of software and r going to use it

Can vouch for AOMEI Backupper, does what it says, does it well, and has a good rep amongst IT people and sysadmins. That said, I've recently switched over to Veeam Agent because it has more features than the base version of AOMEI (such as editing the destination partition table of a cloned disk before starting), and comes even more highly recommended.

EDIT: Just realized it wasn't Veeam that I switched to, it was Macrium Reflect - Veeam Agent doesn't have the disk cloning features I wanted

Last edited:
Back