FS: Home Audio Video 2024 Cleanup sale: Apple TV 4K/ Fire TV Stick 4K/ Raspberry pi 3 B+/ Odroid N2 (4GB RAM) ,H96 pro+ (S912, 2GB/16GB)/Bluetooth transmitter/receiver

what storage version do you have?
also honestly i thought this was 2022 version given the price. even at 11k it seems like not a good deal given one can get newer with just few thousands more. don't wish to devalue the product or something, just sharing my opinion.

my LG oled doesn't support HDR10+ anyways so am not bothered about that. but previous model had HDMI 2.0 so i will be limited to just 60fps on my 4k screen instead of full 120fps. not that it matters much bcz most content is still 24/30fps honestly or 60fps for some YT videos.
32GB. This is also HDMI 2.1 but I don't think any of these support 120 Hz at 4K. These are almost never on the market used. I haven't seen one here in a long time (if ever). Moreover, the remote is only a few months old and I spent a lot of money to get it new as my previous one broke. So, I think my price is fair.
The Silicone cover is no longer included in the sale.

32GB. This is also HDMI 2.1 but I don't think any of these support 120 Hz at 4K. These are almost never on the market used. I haven't seen one here in a long time (if ever). Moreover, the remote is only a few months old and I spent a lot of money to get it new as my previous one broke. So, I think my price is fair.
The Silicone cover is no longer included in the sale.
Fair. I will pass then and will buy new one for 4k more and get full warranty, double storage and a newer chip. not much added in new like you said but I'd only buy yours if the price was little lower. am sorry man. i shall pass it then

Back