2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 26, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Within warranty; however, no Indian warranty.
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required.
Hello!

I have a 2080Ti FE in mint condition on sale. I bought this from r/hardwareswap in the States when I'd given up hope of purchasing a top tier GPU at a reasonable price. The original owner used this card very sparingly and the only use this has seen from me is benchmarking and stress testing in addition to running games to test stability. The card was originally purchased in Q3 2020 and is within warranty though this applies to the original purchaser only. Thankfully, he mentioned that he'd be happy to help with the RMA process if such a contingency arises.

Please note all testing and benchmarking was conducted within the thermal limitations of my case: card undervolted to 0.875 mV at 1860 Mhz. Goes without saying that this crimps performance. This GPU has a TDP of 250+ W and will require a well-ventilated case with good airflow to extract max performance. The stress tests were run in succession after allowing the GPU to return to a steady-state between each one.

I'm also open to trades and need a well-maintained, 2-slot card in the vicinity of a 2060/70S for my use case.

If you want to negotiate an outright purchase or trade, please PM. Feel free to ask me any pertinent questions.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day.

Last edited:
Absolutly, now why would you not mention it in the first place?
I see we have another consumer protection vigilante here. Let me make this clear to you: I bought this GPU from hardwareswap which is a marketplace for (generally) pre-owned hardware. I paid the seller via PayPal. The PayPal invoice has a date. What's your point? And why do I need to mention something when the information is CLEARLY available for everyone to scrutinize?

Not a consumer protection vigilante, you did offer me this card on pm. Or asking basic questions on TE are banned?
I'm just asking a simple question.
You don't have to create drama. If you can just add paypal purchase date.
Thanks
You're insinuating, not asking. I'm happy to answer questions. Yes I did, because you have a WTB thread where you've expressed interest in one. I'm not creating drama, please don't crowd this thread with digressions.

bro, I posted two dates from your sale thread. with an Angel Emoji .
This insulted you some how?
Let's move on. I apologise for being defensive. Just used to dealing with sanctimonious idiots on the internet and I just don't have the patience. Anyway, if you're still interested, please PM me. We've already moved afar from the main purpose of this post.

No they don't
The warranty will be claimed by the original buyer and the GPU will need to be shipped to wherever Nvidia need it to go to. As for Nvidia shipping the RMA'd card back, surely they'll ship to whichever address the buyer specifies? The shipping costs are usually borne by the user though. Also, we're talking about a low-probability scenario here if the card is treated correctly.

The warranty will be claimed by the original buyer and the GPU will need to be shipped to wherever Nvidia need it to go to. As for Nvidia shipping the RMA'd card back, surely they'll ship to whichever address the buyer specifies? The shipping costs are usually borne by the user though. Also, we're talking about a low-probability scenario here if the card is treated correctly.
Just mention that there's no Indian warranty, should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back